Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you rather...
know how to say Where's the beef? in over three hundred languages? 22 23.91%
have superior diplomatic skills when negotiating lunch-food trades? 70 76.09%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2005, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Have you ever stood up a date?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was a tool back then, but hey I was young and the engaged/wedding thing freaked me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

This should scare any man at any age.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially on like the start of the first date, huh [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2005, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was a tool back then, but hey I was young and the engaged/wedding thing freaked me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were completely within your rights as a man to dump her on the spot.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:29 PM

No girls have ever stood up a boy?

I was sure oot could make this thread better than this. I guess it was just a bad thread topic. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

So I stood someone up Saturday night, and now feel really guilty about it. They were good-looking and seemed nice enough, but I just decided I wasn't interested for no specific reason. I should have called them but I didn't. How badly should I feel about this?
Old 11-14-2005, 04:32 PM

Why isnt everyone honest? NO one hate pussy that much to stand up a date....if u said u have....ur a fvcking liar.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:24 AM

I stood up a girl once. Not intentionally. Either I forgot about it, or had the wrong time/day/place in mind, or something, I don't remember. I would never do such a thing intentionally, but this one time, yeah, she got stood up.

After that, she fell for me like no girl ever had.

Before, I was always the one getting dumped, by girls who would start the speech with, "You're a nice guy, but..."

At that point, I realized that women don't WANT to be treated with respect and deference. I was too thoughtful for all the others that came before. As soon as I met a girl about whom I didn't give a damn, she fell for me.

So fellas, if you meet a girl you like, DON'T LET HER KNOW THAT YOU CARE FOR HER. Act like you don't really care if you two hook up or not.

It's the only way. If you don't believe me, well, I didn't believe it either, until I stumbled upon it. All I can say is, try it sometime. If you think it's too risky to try with your dreamgirl, then try it next time you get fixed up by friends.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I stood someone up Saturday night, and now feel really guilty about it. They were good-looking and seemed nice enough, but I just decided I wasn't interested for no specific reason. I should have called them but I didn't. How badly should I feel about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you playing the pronoun game? Was this really a date with multiple people, or are you purposefully not revealing the gender of your date?