Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Texas Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Dustin Dirksen

[ QUOTE ]
Ivey and Dirksen are playing 50/100 NL right now on FT. They have have $10k in front.

[/ QUOTE ]

No poker access here at work, keep us updated!
Old 11-18-2005, 06:11 PM

ouch dirksen just raped ivey so hard... first playing heads up he took like 6k just playing position on him. then another guy sat down so they were playing 3 way and dirksen was playing back at phil so much that ivey ended up getting all in preflop w/ 77 for a 36000 pot in a 50/100 game. dirksen flipped over AA and stacked him. I feel bad for phil tho bc he was getting played back at so much from dirksen i seriously thought he was gonna flip over 27os.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he has his bad days too, within the past week, over a 2day stretch he dropped 100k. He deposited 600 a month ago and immediately got 2nd in a huge tournament (35k payday or so) and immediately started cleaning up. He posts on 2+2 also, but rarely.

[/ QUOTE ]

if this is true, wow. when is bruiser gonna get on there and teach this punk a lesson?
Old 11-18-2005, 11:40 PM

Over the last few nights he's cleared a sum of over 200k, and it seems like he's done it from memorizing SS1. The night him and Prahlad got into it, he took his roll by calling down a Prahlad bluff with Ace high on the river.

Tonight, 11/18, he's managed to take out Allen Cunningham, cracked David Grays Aces with a flopped set of 3s for like a 30k pot, and busted Phil Ivey.

At the moment, he's sitting with 89k and Cunningham has returned to the game.

It's like crack watching this.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:07 AM

In the last hour and a half he went on a huge run, and cashed out at about 115k. Took four or five peoples stack and took Ivey for another 15k. I cant believe I wasted 3 or 4 hours today watching this guy play, but it was amazing.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:38 AM

I wouldn't feel too bad for Ivey. He's a stone cold killer in a live game, and does well (thought is less dominant) online.