Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Help me decide if I should make a deadline trade in FF?!?!

[ QUOTE ]
I like your team going into the playoffs. I wouldnt trade LJ either. Hes going to be a top 5 back from now on. If you can get something for Davis or Benson I would go for a top WR other than that I wouldnt do anything radical.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am actaully out of the playoffs if the season ended today. However, my team has really come together while everyone elses is falling apart due to injuries. I have not had any major injuries while most all other teams have. I think I may be overracting a little bit due to that I am 1 game out the playoffs. However, I did offer the trade of S. Davis and T. Bell for S. Alexander. I really don't care if it gets accepted or not as I think I will be ok either way.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:20 PM

What would you do with this team with the ability to trade Jamal Lewis for Deion Branch?

QB - Hasselbeck
WR Burress
WR Ward
WR E. Wilford
RB James
RB Droughns
TE Franks
DEF Pitt
BN C Brown
BN Kinney
BN Lewis
BN Bledsoe
BN Ferguson
BN D. Jackson
Old 11-11-2005, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever you do, don't trade LJ. He's probably your best player going forward now. You could look into trying to move S. Davis or T. Bell for a big-time WR or possibly package the two of them for a Top-Flight back on a team with no RB depth. This move would probably help your team more but only works if one of the teams with the top 3-5 RBs is desperate for depth.

[/ QUOTE ]

The team who has Alexander is perfect for this. Should I offer him T Bell and S Davis for S. Alexander. Is this a fair trade offer? He is in need of depth at RB as he drafted Deuce and Holmes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whether it's a fair trade offer for him depends on just how awful his other RB options are and if he has 3 good WRs to let him put one of them in the flex. If his RBs are really bad and he doesn't have 3 good WRs he should be able to score more points with T Bell and S Davis vs. S. Alexander and fill-in-the-blank. Might as well offer him the trade. Again, whether he'll bite really depends on his other RB options being really bad.