Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Double Gutshot - Friend, Foe or Fold

[ QUOTE ]
I like a c/r all in here.

I always try to put in the last raise for a substantial amount so they have to react to me, and they don't have great odds.

Leading out here will lead to either playing a draw OOP or having to fold to a raise.

He limped PF so there is no reason to suspect he has a monster, or something he can't let go of.

If you c/r all in he will have to call 16K into a 31.5K pot, or 2:1, which is the best you can do here.

WIth that nice folding equity (hopefully) and 8 outs with a backdoor flush draw, I'm happy.

After posting you have 13.5BB's, so I'd make an all in or fold decision on the flop, you cannot afford to spew chips here only to have to fold later in the hand and leave yourself short.

His overbet seems to indicate he doesn't like the drawish flop, but I'm not sold that it means he calls off 2/3 of his stack for it.

Folding the flop is ok, 13.5BB is a workable stack.

Regards,
Woodguy

[/ QUOTE ]

You fail to address the hard part; which you seem so good at. How do you make the J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] fall next? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2005, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Double Gutshot - Friend, Foe or Fold

Mooooooo