Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2005, 02:54 AM

Default Re: Best Arrest Stories

So back in my zestful youthful days me and some friends had Sunday acid night. We had been getting really weak stuff for the last couple weeks, so this time around we get a vial of liquid, me being a moron and having no experience with liquid LSD, decide that I'm going to put about 8 drops on some sweet tarts and take em.

I go to a beach with a friend and it's a grande olde time. Well he decides it's time to leave and we get in the car to head back home. What proceeds is a strange claustrophobic car ride, during which I at some point convince myself that my friend is Satan and that this car ride is going to last all of eternity as some sort of hell.

Well being rather malcontented with the fact that I'm stuck in hell I suddenly turn to my friend and say "If you are Satan and this is hell I need to know" (or something to that effect) my friend decides this is a prime moment to [censored] with me and turns with a nice big ol grin and says "Yea that's it, I'm [censored] Satan!"

At this point I pop open the door (I'm later told we were doing 45-50) yell "I won't stay I won't let you keep me here" and I jump out of the car, slam into the pavement feet, chest then chin, bounce pretty high up and fly off onto the grass. My friend stops the car, sees me spring right up and start running to him, he (later blaming that he was still tripping) says he thought I was dead and a ghost come to haunt him and drives off without me.

So I'm now tripping out like its cool walking in the middle of the woods, thinking I just escaped Satan and I suddenly come to this house with a giant white porch light, which I presume must be some form of salvation and go rambling over to knock on the door. Some old guy comes to the door, tries desperately to help me, but I'm pretty much bleeding all over the place and rambling incoherently so he closes the door and calls the cops. At that point I pop a squat on a tree trunk in his front lawn and start petting his cat. At some point in my mind it starts raining blood (I assume for the blood dripping off my face) and someone comes up from behind me without saying anything and grabs me on the shoulder. Now, at the time I was a close combat instructor in the marines so grabbing me tended to get a reaction, I grab the strangers hand and hold it there while I jump up, spin around and satisfyingly break his arm at the elbow. He screams, I shove him away thinking he's so demon. Well it was close, he's actually a local Jacksonville cop, and so while he hits the ground screaming, his sidekick comes flying towards me and lands and massive blow on my skull with a nightstick.

Things go dark for some time here.

I come too bound in handcuffs surrounded by flashing blue lights. Determined to make good my escape I leap up and start charging whoever is near while wrenching my cuffs enough to rip my wrists apart, in some feeble attempt to barrel through the crowd. Well, the PD love me at this point, so they basically start beating the [censored] out of me and hosing me with pepper spray, well pepper spray+road rash= PAIN. I pass out again.

This time I come to and some nurse is there and an ambulance has joined the crew of police cruisers. I remember the nurse demanding that I needed to go to the hospital I was in shock or some [censored] (she later testified to this too) but the cops were like "no he's coming with us". At that point I was throw into a cop car, hosed with some more pepper spray and trucked to jail. At some point after coming to in jail I asked to get a towel to clean the wounds and the like, and the cop throws me a dirty face cloth points to the toilet and says "You can clean up with that."

Sooooo long story short that's my fun arrest/lsd story. I actually went into the whole court thing intending to plead guilty to all charges (basically because it was my fault and I was a complete jerk face) but my lawyer apparently pointed out the nurse's statement and the jail thing, that and the fact that I was getting shipped out to afghan, sometime in the next month, got me off with two misdemeanor’s. Fun times.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:10 AM

Acid trip stories always kick ass when they're not your own stories.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:12 AM

yea I rememeber a couple months afterwards thinking "Damn I'm THE GUY everyone tells the bad acid story about"
Old 11-05-2005, 03:41 AM

I'm pretty sure this is the winner.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:45 AM

HI CRIMSON CHALLENGE 2 WINNER!
Old 11-05-2005, 03:46 AM

Williamstown is in Massachusetts, but I'm sure the rest of your story is spont on.
Old 11-05-2005, 03:48 AM

the best part was you breaking the officer's arm. You might've been able to get off on temporary insanity because of the acid, or from the injuries that you suffered. The arm break can be explained because of your training and the fact that he didn't indentify himself before putting a hand on you. there is some justification in what you did
Old 11-05-2005, 04:00 AM

The not identifying himself was actually a big issue apparently, after the incident and before court I had written a letter of apology to the guy's house I knocked on and he verified that the cops kinda just came out of nowhere. But as far as not being wrong in what I did I mean, let's be honest I was in the wrong I lost control of a situation and probably "shoudln't" have been on the substance to start off.