Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2005, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Live 2/5 no limit.. What\'s the move?

I agree with everyone else, I push my KK here.

How'd it play out? At least tell me you didn't fold! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2005, 06:13 PM

Default Re: Live 2/5 no limit.. What\'s the move?

O.K. here's how that hand played out.
My thinking was to get the B/B heads up(If he had A/A then so be it), so I pushed. After alot of [censored] talking the s/b maniac called as did the utg maniac (not surprising him being the calling station that he is).
Here's what I was up against.
S/B J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img](does that confirm my previous perception of this player?)
B/B A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
U.T.G.: 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Turn: J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
River: A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
B/B takes the main, S/B takes the side.
I prolly would have saved some money by just calling as the s/b maniac would have made an un-callable bet on the flop with 2nd pair and a flush draw.
I now feel that I made the correct play by pushing and maybe I'll get some sleep tonight..
Thanks,
Kev........