Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2005, 04:50 PM

Default teeth during BJ

(I normally post using another name, but my friends IRL know that name, and I don't want them to know about this, hence the new account)

So I've been dating this girl for over a year, and I love her- she's probably the one (I'm 25) but there's one thing that's really frustrating: she has this tendency to accidentally get her teeth involved whenever she blows me. She knows about it- she said that her last boyfriend told her, and was kind of rude about it, and hence she basically stopped blowing him. I don't want that, but I also don't want my dick getting chomped off. I'd say that about 40% of the time teeth become an issue, and while I still cum and she's a good girl and swallows it, it kind of takes away the enjoyment. So I want to do something about this...I've brought it up in the past, and she makes an effort, but it still happens. She's a tiny girl (size 0-2ish) and I'm not *that* big, and I've never had this problem before. Suggestions on how to deal with this?

(and to respond to the inevitable SIIHP joke, been there, done that. Why do you think I'm considering marrying her? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )