Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 09:31 AM

Default Re: A Vindication of the Rights of Men

[ QUOTE ]
Why on earth would anyone get into ego battles just for some pussy when there are younger and cuter ones available who will serve you food, do your dishes and give you good sex, all with a smile?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, you get an award for that
Old 10-21-2005, 09:34 AM

I think we need to just stop watching TV ^_^
Old 10-21-2005, 10:27 AM

I agree. The White, Christian, American Male is the most marginalized and patronized of all the people in the world. We will not go down without a fight!!!
Old 10-21-2005, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good observations. In a sense feminism is getting punished already as high-power independent-minded women are terribly frustrated with the lack of satisfactory male companionship they get. Most are single and tell themselves that men are "afraid" to court them because maybe they will feel weak and inferior.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly true.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, right, like the reason I'm not planning to swim across the English Channel tomorrow is because I'm "afraid"!? LOL. These women need to understand that men are pragmatic. To exert a great amount of effort requires a POINT. Why on earth would anyone get into ego battles just for some pussy when there are younger and cuter ones available who will serve you food, do your dishes and give you good sex, all with a smile?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'm sold Darryl,.......so........where do I join the queue? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mack
Old 10-21-2005, 12:10 PM

Darryl_P is obviously not from North America! I don't see women who are "younger and cuter ones available who will serve you food, do your dishes and give you good sex, all with a smile??" in North America.

That's why my wife is coming from Europe! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2005, 01:07 PM

Well, you guys have a point. There are more cuties over here in Hungary than over there in N. America. But that's just a logistical glitch. You guys can always order 'em thru' the internet...

for example this one, who's 21 and looking for a man between 30 and 45.
Old 10-21-2005, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, you guys have a point. There are more cuties over here in Hungary than over there in N. America. But that's just a logistical glitch. You guys can always order 'em thru' the internet...

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that her weight is given to 2 decimal places. Now I won't have to settle for some 114.65 lb fatty when the weight says 114.6 lb, because with her I know I am getting the 114.64 lb goodness.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that her weight is given to 2 decimal places. Now I won't have to settle for some 114.65 lb fatty when the weight says 114.6 lb, because with her I know I am getting the 114.64 lb goodness.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that doesnt say "eating disorder", I dont know what does.

There are some very attractive Hungarian girls, though.
Old 10-21-2005, 09:57 PM

Ukrainian girls are thin because they walk around a lot. It's not an eating disorder which I wish our fatties would learn to do.

When feminazis say that the girls on magazine covers do not reflect real women, they are wrong. I've been to Kiev, Odessa and other cities in the area, and the girls do look like those fashion models. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2005, 08:40 AM

Default Botox, silicone and TV dinners

[ QUOTE ]
Why on earth would anyone get into ego battles just for some pussy when there are younger and cuter ones available who will serve you food, do your dishes and give you good sex, all with a smile??

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I prefer women rather than hookers?

And where did you get that about "independent-minded" women? You truly believe "independent-minded" women are older and uglier, can't cook nor be great sex partners?

...Baby, you need to step out into the world!