[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, come again!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-18-2005, 05:15 AM

Default Re: shut down because of the greed

I lose about a grand a month as a result of the switch, and I play for a living. Its not equivalent to 15%, closer to about 22.5%. The edit button is available if you want to edit the part where you said "there are no incentives of any kind on Party Poker."

My affiliate is my best friend in poker. Actually I know quite a few affiliates. The two I know best are both losing a good 10k profit/month easily. However, none of them are stupid enough to believe that congregating on 2+2 and making desperate pleas on 2+2 would actually change anything. I suppose that's why they weren't included in your band of merry men.

Still, its not a sad tale of hard working individuals getting screwed by the man. It's a bunch of people, who spent a combined eight minutes of time designing their website, and months of deliberation to come up with awful names like RaketheRake, losing money for doing absolutely nothing that obviously wasn't going to last forever.

If you think I'm sweating losing my 30% rakeback deal "forever" apparantly you think that the online poker industry will magically defy all odds and be the only industry in the history of the world that has never had to lower prices (rake) due to competition. It's an inconvinence for a short period of time. There's no need to make melodramatic posts.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Still, its not a sad tale of hard working individuals getting screwed by the man. It's a bunch of people, who spent a combined eight minutes of time designing their website, and months of deliberation to come up with awful names like RaketheRake, losing money for doing absolutely nothing that obviously wasn't going to last forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

It really does suck for these affiliate guys who are now staring at reality in the form of two unpleasant options: learn to play poker well themselves or get a job. Brutal.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
THERE IS RAKEBACK ON PARTY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy

[/ QUOTE ]

6 months and I'm still waiting for my damn hat! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2005, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now, there is no rakeback, rewards, incentives, or anything else at Party, and you all are blaming Party, when it is you.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, its not the players fault in any form. The players would easily cut the rakeback-affiliates out of the deal any day of the week. The players have numbers but really dont have any input in the process obviously (it they would prices would be way lower), its the affiliates and partys fault clearly. Acctually it was the affilate greed that made it go bust...
Old 10-19-2005, 06:11 AM

this thread needs a little dikshit!

Pic deleted
Old 10-19-2005, 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
apparantly you think that the online poker industry will magically defy all odds and be the only industry in the history of the world that has never had to lower prices (rake) due to competition. It's an inconvinence for a short period of time. There's no need to make melodramatic posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party recently increased the rake dramatically despite growing competition. Why do you think this will change when the majority of players don't care enough about it?
Old 10-19-2005, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this thread needs a little dikshit!

Pic deleted

[/ QUOTE ]

Party just cut all ties to RakebackZone! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2005, 11:25 AM

Economics and history.

They've already introduced the VIP rewards system thing on apparantly a limited basis to people not signed up under affiliates (essentially lowering their rake 20% to some people) due to competition. The competition isn't going anywhere.