Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Re: Battlefield Poker/Prima Poker Rakeback?

[ QUOTE ]
How does the affiliate benefit from this if the site pays the rakeback directly?

Right now I am getting 35% directly from Aztec Riches poker and it works like you described. I can redeem it myself. I did sign through pokersourceonline initially to get the free chip set, but I don't have any dealings with them now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will not sign-up with anyone who PMs me, so don't.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:41 PM

We the affiliate get more than 35% to sign up you the player.. We offer higher % for bigger players [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] you should switch
Old 10-14-2005, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You have to understand thier buisness model to realize WHY they can offer so much.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe you could help with that? There are a lot of questions that have been raised about Battlefield and it disturbs me that no one ever answers some of them:

1. How does their business model works?

2. How it Battlefield's marketing plan viewed by Prima and the more traditional members of Prima's network?

3. Why is Battlefield's name not on the Prima website?

4. How does the even more mysterious Rakeback Poker skin relate to Battlefield? There seems to be a connection. A couple of months ago a live-chat operator on the Rakeback Poker web site was extremely evasive to the point of lying when I questioned her about the network. She would not admit that it was a Prima skin although clearly it is.
Old 10-14-2005, 12:54 AM

1) The buisness model relys HEAVILY on affiliates. They basically have no overhead

2)From the last #'s at prima, by prima, 90% of BattleFields players were NEW players to the network, which is obviously very good

3) For new upcoming sites, you have to prove yourself. Battlefield poker was just granted branding by Prima. They will be listed at primapoker.com i believe within 2 weeks (you can email prima directly to verify)

4)I dont know abou that but, BattleField Is legit.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2)From the last #'s at prima, by prima, 90% of BattleFields players were NEW players to the network, which is obviously very good

[/ QUOTE ]

Link to source?
Old 10-14-2005, 11:42 AM

Prima ---> Battlefield ---> Us

I believe they would have no problems if you contacted prima directly and asked them. They will tell you that Battlefield is legit.

The Battlefield affiliate site is designed to be totally automated for affiliates and players, thats why everyone loves it.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Prima ---> Battlefield ---> Us

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx RR... thought you might have found a non word of mouth source for published prima data [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As to the rest of your response, I just want to state that I personally have never questioned their legitimacy, and understand their operating model all too well [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2005, 07:39 PM

Can you have accounts on multiple prima skins? If so, is there a limit on the skins you can sign up with and do you need to use different deposit methods for each account or anything like that?
Old 10-14-2005, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) The buisness model relys HEAVILY on affiliates. They basically have no overhead

3) For new upcoming sites, you have to prove yourself. Battlefield poker was just granted branding by Prima. They will be listed at primapoker.com i believe within 2 weeks (you can email prima directly to verify)

4)I dont know abou that but, BattleField Is legit.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean they have no overhead? If they are paying large sums to affiliates, Prima fees, costs for their network and support they have to be operating on little to no margin. I am assuming they don't have a huge marketing budget since they use affiliates to get the word out, but something just seems to good to be true.
Seems like the other skins will band together against something like this.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:14 AM

Yes you can.. YOu can have accounts at every prima site