FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 12:14 PM

Default Re: PartyPoker RakeBack does exist

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was in Las Vegas in March and a guy playing next to me gave me a card for his website. He claims that he has permission, from Party, to give rakeback and to give it to existing accounts on Party.

I am not associated with him in any way nor do I have any clue as to the legitimacy of the claims on his website, but I'm sure the Vegas regulars have played with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like he was trying to sign you up for Empire or Eurobet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like what I said is 100% accurate and you have no idea what you're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa...you sound a little offended there. Wonder if this "guy" is actually just you?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Go reread what you wrote and maybe you'll understand what I was saying. Just because someone told you they could get you rake back at Party (with an existing account) doesn't mean they actually meant PARTY. Who's to say he wasn't referring to Empire and/or Eurobet??

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm quashing your idle speculation. It's wrong. The legitimacy of this guy's offer is entirely in question, in my mind, but his claim that he will do this on Party, not open an account on another skin, is not.

I talked to him at length while playing; I checked out his site. It's not a skin and it's not me. But, despite the fact that I've been clear in saying this I fully expect you to add another dumb post suggesting, incorrectly, what you have already done twice.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:25 PM

Default Re: PartyPoker RakeBack does exist *DELETED*

Post deleted by morgant
Old 10-06-2005, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was in Las Vegas in March and a guy playing next to me gave me a card for his website. He claims that he has permission, from Party, to give rakeback and to give it to existing accounts on Party.

I am not associated with him in any way nor do I have any clue as to the legitimacy of the claims on his website, but I'm sure the Vegas regulars have played with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like what I said is 100% accurate and you have no idea what you're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa...you sound a little offended there. Wonder if this "guy" is actually just you?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Go reread what you wrote and maybe you'll understand what I was saying. Just because someone told you they could get you rake back at Party (with an existing account) doesn't mean they actually meant PARTY. Who's to say he wasn't referring to Empire and/or Eurobet??

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm quashing your idle speculation. It's wrong. The legitimacy of this guy's offer is entirely in question, in my mind, but his claim that he will do this on Party, not open an account on another skin, is not.

I talked to him at length while playing; I checked out his site. It's not a skin and it's not me. But, despite the fact that I've been clear in saying this I fully expect you to add another dumb post suggesting, incorrectly, what you have already done twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact you didn't mention all of that. It is now clear what you're saying.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He claims that he has permission, from Party, to give rakeback and to give it to existing accounts on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow . . . um . . yah it's really easy to see how you could come to that conclusion . . .

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] busguy
Old 10-06-2005, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact you didn't mention all of that. It is now clear what you're saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I was right a couple of times. And I've added emphasis to make it clear. Want to go another round?
Old 10-06-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
please do tell

[/ QUOTE ]

Quote deleted by Inthacup

[/ QUOTE ]

Existing accounts would be a sticking point for most of us.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He claims that he has permission, from Party, to give rakeback and to give it to existing accounts on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow . . . um . . yah it's really easy to see how you could come to that conclusion . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I just came to that conclusion because I've heard this exact same thing before. There are affiliates who claim to offer rake back at Party when in reality they are just offering it for skins.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just came to that conclusion because I've heard this exact same thing before. There are affiliates who claim to offer rake back at Party when in reality they are just offering it for skins.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is right. Some do advertise "PArty rakeback". Then when you visit their site they expalin the concept of a skin.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
He is right. Some do advertise "PArty rakeback". Then when you visit their site they expalin the concept of a skin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a full moon tonight ??

Of course he's right. Anyone who has been around here longer than a day would know about rakeback, the Party skins and what most Affiliates advertise as "Party rakeback".

But when a guy with 9000+ posts wades into a thread titled, "Party Poker Rakeback does exist", and throws in his two cents that he's heard the same thing, I would ASSUME that EVERYONE would know that both the OP and the 9000+ poster were clearly NOT talking about Empire, Eurobet or any of the other Party skins, but rather Party itself.

Is it now clear enough why I might have found some humor in this guy's posts ??

Old 10-06-2005, 02:33 PM

I know an affiliate that gives existing account holders with dormant accounts 25%. This is for Party. Anything less isn't really worth it since you can go to a skin and get 25% minimum.

Seems best to me since the few others I have seen give out only 20-24%.
Closed Thread