Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2005, 04:06 PM

Default Re: Spice up the relationship

[ QUOTE ]
Well, over the last 2 years (of a 4 year relationship) we probably have sex once every week and a half. The first two years it was probably twice a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your relationship is doomed. Hey, sex isn't everything but when everythings else goes to hell sex itself can be sustaining. I was married for 16 years. Even in the last 2-3 years when things were going south we still had sex 4x/week. At the beginning it had to average more than once a day. Either one or both of you have below average libidos or youo both just suck at sex and neither one is interested because of that. I am truly saddened to see that the sex drive of our nation's youth has hit such a bottom. The fall of democracy itself cannot be far behind.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, over the last 2 years (of a 4 year relationship) we probably have sex once every week and a half.

[/ QUOTE ]

you lucky bugger.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:08 PM

If she is comfortable with her body, you need to buy her something extremely sensual to wear. Like a camasole or skimpy bra/panty set. Then get her to wear it for you. You need to make a big deal of checking it out from every angle. With more than just your looks and your hands. She'll love the attention and ride you (or beg for you) until you are spent.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have sex in a semi-public place where it will be possible to get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't forget to take pics and post them here
Old 10-04-2005, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, over the last 2 years (of a 4 year relationship) we probably have sex once every week and a half. The first two years it was probably twice a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. You've really slowed down. I hate you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really trying to make an old guy joke here, but once every 10 days is pretty bad for two 20 year olds.

[/ QUOTE ]

no kidding...

here's a thought: take a day for just the two of you, physically....get oils, food, toys, videos, whatever is cool between you too, and just enjoy each other. If any of the above are new to you then try it. Is your gf comfortable with sex and talking about things? Will she experiment at all? Have you ever making a video?

If you both love each other then it shouldn't be hard to have a deep desire to make the other feel incredible...do your part and do research...there are plenty of books and things to read that teach you everything like basic massage, erotic massage, and various techniques for all sorts of sexual manuevers. What do you think her attidude is in all of this? If she's just complacent and fine with things being the way they are then you probably need to have a talk...
Old 10-04-2005, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really trying to make an old guy joke here, but once every 10 days is pretty bad for two 20 year olds, but is nirvana after 15 years of marriage

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 10-04-2005, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your relationship is doomed. Hey, sex isn't everything but when everythings else goes to hell sex itself can be sustaining. I was married for 16 years. Even in the last 2-3 years when things were going south we still had sex 4x/week. At the beginning it had to average more than once a day. Either one or both of you have below average libidos or youo both just suck at sex and neither one is interested because of that. I am truly saddened to see that the sex drive of our nation's youth has hit such a bottom. The fall of democracy itself cannot be far behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, just to clear this up. I love sex... I want it all the time. I want it multiple times. She doesn't. I need to get her in the mood and show her how awesome it is. I need her to crave it. I'm not bad in bed so that's not it.

Seriously... she enjoys it when we do it, but she doesn't really crave it ever. That's where I need help... I need her to WANT it!
Old 10-04-2005, 04:17 PM

poo on her
Old 10-04-2005, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, just to clear this up. I love sex... I want it all the time. I want it multiple times. She doesn't. I need to get her in the mood and show her how awesome it is. I need her to crave it. I'm not bad in bed so that's not it.

Seriously... she enjoys it when we do it, but she doesn't really crave it ever. That's where I need help... I need her to WANT it!

[/ QUOTE ]

you (and most guys) need to learn how to turn a girl on outside the bedroom. In this age learning to write well is key. Between text messages and emails you should be able to have her ready to mount you before you even get the door open.

Learn how to tease with words. Learn to change your tone, the timing, the sound and mental image that your words create. Don't type "can't wait to [censored] later"...pick out something you know she loves and tell her you're picturing it right then...if you know it drives her crazy when you ____ tell her about it...you don't need to do much....in fact its better to say less than you could....women are used to teasing men and having some control...take that control back and let her know what you're going to do, how good it'll feel, how she won't be able to think about anything else all day.....
Old 10-04-2005, 04:23 PM

Snarling Dragon.

LDT