FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2005, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Eli... LEGIT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I notice you are quick on the trigger with football posts, yet give some leeway with baseball posts.

I may have found a kink in your anti idiot armor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he's only got 50 posts. It looks like something he copied from another article. It's got absurd who-cares bragging ("20x my base unit" or whatever). Every part of it screams troll. I just have no time for it and I don't want to read 3 or 4 more posts of his later on before I remember that it's all the same moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

im confused, whats with 57?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its the # of people he has on ignore. I think I'm somewhere in there because Clark was too stupid to notice sarcasm. Either way I'll probably be banned now for calling him stupid, but whatever.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:16 AM

He's better than legit.
He's good, and getting better.

Hopefully the Giants will improve, too.
They'll need to.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He's better than legit.

They'll need to.

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing that annoys me about the Giants is that their special teams are awesome now. Why couldn't Fassel ever figure that out? I never thought I would see the day when the Giants would have the highest scoring team in the league. Granted its October, but still.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's better than legit.

They'll need to.

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing that annoys me about the Giants is that their special teams are awesome now. Why couldn't Fassel ever figure that out? I never thought I would see the day when the Giants would have the highest scoring team in the league. Granted its October, but still.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-03-2005, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it. Are you trying to be funny by listing how many people you have on ignore? Are you trying to downgrade them or announce to the people who read this how you think they are stupid? How, in some crazy internet message board way, you are better then them because they don't post alot AND you happened to not personally like what they did post?

I get that you don't like particular posters, but why not put them on ignore privately instead of announcing "Look at this, they are now on my ignore list with 56 other people who are idiots"

I just don't get it, but maybe it's just me.

Jon
Old 10-03-2005, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it. Are you trying to be funny by listing how many people you have on ignore? Are you trying to downgrade them or announce to the people who read this how you think they are stupid? How, in some crazy internet message board way, you are better then them because they don't post alot AND you happened to not personally like what they did post?

I get that you don't like particular posters, but why not put them on ignore privately instead of announcing "Look at this, they are now on my ignore list with 56 other people who are idiots"

I just don't get it, but maybe it's just me.

Jon

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't make a big deal of it, I merely post the number letting them know why I won't be responding to them in the future so they don't get all frustrated trying to carry a one-sided conversation. I'm doing them a favor, you see.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He's better than legit.

They'll need to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eli is getting better, it definately helps when you have Burress, Toomer, Shockey and Barber(out of the back feild)
to throw too.