Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2005, 04:41 PM

Default Re: Steam Log Files for 03 &04

great work everyone...this is amazing...this forum is actually starting to help me make money. My hobby has become profitable.

Knock on wood: no correction needed.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:21 PM

Thank you. Look at the difference when the lower juice and 10% back is added in. Makes a hell of a difference. Shows you how important it is to shop around and try and swing deals.

I will try to separate all the sports. It will be a lot of work if don best cannot help me with separated log files but I think it would be worth the time.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:00 PM

when you are making the w/l records, what line are you judging the plays against?

like if the line is 5 and goes to 7, are you judging the pick at 5?

if so, then they will always be in the black. getting numbers pre steam is getting VERY difficult and even if you do get them for a while, you will eventually be booted from an offshore out.

if you have a local guy who just lets ya get away with it, then you have a temporary goldmine.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
getting numbers pre steam is getting VERY difficult and even if you do get them for a while,

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a few guys from out of state that set their lines on Wed and do not move them. I use them for my middles and shop them for weak lines.

If your going to play all the steams you have to spread the action everywhere. Your correct, you will get booted if they know your betting line moves. I don't bet the steams becuase it would be a full time job in itself. You can find offshores that are slow to move the line and exploit that but it's rare and like we already said you will get booted when they figure it out.

I line up my plays early in week and use the steams to determine what I am going to do with the games i like. It has worked very well for years.

[ QUOTE ]
like if the line is 5 and goes to 7, are you judging the pick at 5?

[/ QUOTE ]
That is how don best scores it.

[ QUOTE ]

when you are making the w/l records, what line are you judging the plays against?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don Best is scoring and tracking everything for me. When a steam play is announced i get a voice prompt then the game number jumps up on the screen, it even tells you which side to take. But they are judging from the line at the time of the move not the line that it moves to.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:36 PM

thanks for the detailed response