Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2005, 06:27 PM

Default Re: wayne root...

even that dumg f... gets one rite once in a while.......good luck
Old 10-01-2005, 07:26 PM

Wow. I've never bought picks before but wow that is some story, really opens my eyes about these scamdicappers and what they are all about.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. I've never bought picks before but wow that is some story, really opens my eyes about these scamdicappers and what they are all about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every year, I keep thinking, "THIS is the year that no one will pay for a pick. THIS is the year that everyone in America will finally wise up to this scam."

I'm disappointed, every year.

I heard some touts on the radio this morning, selling their "Million Dollar Parlays". I happened to catch them having a remarkable conversation:

TOUT 1: ...yeah, when they say, 'I need to talk it over with my wife,' then you know you got no shot.

TOUT 2: I like it when they say, "I left my credit card in the car." WHO LEAVES THEIR CREDIT CARD IN THE CAR??? Have you ever been in someone's car, and seen a credit card?

TOUT 3: Or when they say, "I don't know if I have $99 left on this card." How can you have a credit card, and not have $99 on it?

Totally lost on them was the irony of a group of professional liars, whining about people who lie to them.

Man, I hope this Pacino movie makes it clear to America that this is all a scam. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS DAY AND AGE WHO DON'T KNOW THAT.

(That's not meant as a knock on you, TheGame1020.)
Old 10-03-2005, 07:37 AM

Surely there some some legit services?
Old 10-03-2005, 09:27 AM

I was a service at one time - made a LOT of money for 2 years but the industry is 99% crooked and 95% of those guys hit below 50% but SAY they hit 70%.

I got out because it is a big headache when you give somebody picks and they don't play them because they don't agree - then they want their money back.

OR - you give then 4 picks - 2 win 2 lose - but they only play the 2 losers andwant their money back.

OR - you win 60% but they complain becauseguys like Wayne Root claim to hit 70% because they play both sides and claim whatever they want.

Thus - I now give them away and feel much better.