Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2005, 10:49 PM

Default Re: Is this a joke?

[ QUOTE ]

...They can't have black walls because it is offense to african-americans that dont play football?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, great! Now you've gone and given "them" another Cause! You dumbass. Quit helpin' the ACLU!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2005, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, I care.

Damn Liberals. They run this [censored] country.

[/ QUOTE ]

did u buy a copy of Help! Mom! There are Liberals Under My Bed! for ur kids?
Old 09-28-2005, 10:55 PM

The ACLU will never be the organization suing over the color of the walls.

You really aren't too bright. You seem to have forgotten that wacko conservatives actually like the ACLU, because of a little thing called Civil Liberties. Funnily enough, its in the ACLU's name. You ought to look up those "wacky" Civil Liberties, and then spout off more rhetoric that falls somewhere between's Rush's phlegm and the crusted cum on Ann Coulter's lips.
Old 09-28-2005, 10:55 PM

"The tradition was started by former Iowa coach Hayden Fry, a psychology major who said pink had a calming and passive effect on people."

I've heard of holding cells painted pink for this reason.
Old 09-28-2005, 10:57 PM

"As part of the stadium's two-year, $88 million makeover, athletic officials took the former coach's interior decorating ideas to another level, splashing pink across the brick walls, shower floors and installing pink metal lockers, carpeting, sinks, showers and urinals."

They seem really calm now.
Old 09-28-2005, 10:58 PM

They should put up some pictures of hairy, beefy guys with huge schlongs. That would get rid of the "feminine" aspect.

Won't get rid of the 'gay' aspect, but it's a start.
Old 09-28-2005, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The ACLU will never be the organization suing over the color of the walls.

You really aren't too bright. You seem to have forgotten that wacko conservatives actually like the ACLU, because of a little thing called Civil Liberties. Funnily enough, its in the ACLU's name. You ought to look up those "wacky" Civil Liberties, and then spout off more rhetoric that falls somewhere between's Rush's phlegm and the crusted cum on Ann Coulter's lips.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell hath no fury like that of a Liberal scorned. Or criticized for a wacko idea.

I got tired of Rush a long, long time ago. Ann and Michelle M., at times frighten me. Try and imagine their ultra-right wing ideas, coupled with a case of PMS. Now that's SCARY!

I remember the original causes/cases the American Civil Liberties Union took on. I was usually 100% on their side. Somewhere along the way, I think, they got sidetracked and began to get involved with, to my independent way of thinking for myself, weirdness.

I have sided with (God, forgive me) Ted K. and Al G., on, admittedly, rare occasions. Oh, wait, you did say I wasn't bright, didn't you? Hmmmmmm. Maybe you're right.

My reference to the ACLU was, well you should be able to figure it out. I mean, you can use such words as "funnily, rhetoric, phlegm" and (oh, I especially like this coupling) "crusted cum."

In closing, if you'd care to send me your bank account info, I'll transfer $0.25 so you'll have the price of a phone call to someone who gives a rat's ass about your lame tirade.

Ya'll have a nice day now, ya heah?

Old 09-28-2005, 11:18 PM

Actually, one of the beautiful things about post-structuralist thought is it allows for potentials beyond the liberal quagmire.

I've escaped my Hegelian nightmare, you just keep right on occupying yours---"Liberal" converatism, castigating conversative "Liberals."
Old 09-28-2005, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, one of the beautiful things about post-structuralist thought is it allows for potentials beyond the liberal quagmire.

I've escaped my Hegelian nightmare, you just keep right on occupying yours---"Liberal" converatism, castigating conversative "Liberals."

[/ QUOTE ]

And the purpose of the above is what, to impress me? Oh, golly gee whiz, I sure am impressed! When I grow up I wanna be just like you! You are now my official idol. Did I leave out anything?

Old 09-28-2005, 11:26 PM

inchoate wins.

also, i really doubt that woman was getting death threats, youre a useless boring academic, dont take yourself too seriously. STFU.