Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2005, 11:11 PM

Default Re: Am I any good?

[ QUOTE ]
The thing is, I've played long enough (card rooms, etc) to know that I'll make mistakes if I play in long sessions.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is fine. I would say this then instead - that you quit a game because you don't think you can play your A Game beyond X amount of time. That is 100% legitimate in my book (as are handfuls of other reasons).

In fact, you should be commended for realizing that your game deteriorates over time - many often play well beyond when they should (yours truly included from time to time).

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com
Old 09-27-2005, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Am I any good?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The thing is, I've played long enough (card rooms, etc) to know that I'll make mistakes if I play in long sessions. So I try to compensate by using a "hit and run" strategy. Short term luck vs long sessions.

And sometimes I leave because I just don't to get stuck playing 10+ hour sessions, which I have known to do before.

If I win 95% of my session, that must be a good thing, rather than quiting because of a losing session, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, just...wow.

lf

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys realize he is just trolling right?
-James