Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2005, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Lost in 6-max (stat post)

it seems like from a couple diff aspects of your stats mentioned above you have a couple decent sized leaks to work on.

However, just casue you "change" something and experience better results please don't think that was necessarily the answer to you problem.

I think its quite reasonable that playing the way you played these 6k hands you could have been a 3BB/100 winner just as easily as you actualy lost. Had you been the winner you prob wouldn't be posting your stats and would instead be waking around thinking "I'm all that" and giving advice in other threads telling people to "get their postflop aggression up" or "be more aggressive postflop."

Obviously work to improve your game but don't worry too much about your results after such a miniscule sample size.

I played 10k hands of 10/20 6max this month. I ran at 6BB/100 for my first 4k hands and now at the end of the month find myself with a 0.4 BB/100 winrate. What happened--nothing--just variance.

Play your A game, be patient, study, post and then play more hands. 10-20k hand breakeven streaks happen even to great 3BB/100 long-term winners.