Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2005, 04:45 AM

Default Re: Bankrollbonanza owner is scum

[ QUOTE ]
I am appending below the contact information for the Bankroll Bonanza site. One user found this information (I am not sure how)

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the registration data for the domain. You might want to contact avahost.net, who host it, as I'm sure they won't be too happy to be hosting a fraudulent site.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's the registration data for the domain. You might want to contact avahost.net, who host it, as I'm sure they won't be too happy to be hosting a fraudulent site.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you. I will be contacting avahost after breakfast then. I'm not very technologically inclined, so I had no clue how anyone dug up his contact info.

On another note, I received a ton more junk email today. Again, it does not seem to be a coincidence that I am receiving all of it AFTER I emailed Bankroll Bonanza and alerted them to this thread.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:00 AM

I just sent an email to avahost explaining the situation and directing them to this thread. I would encourage the other people who replied to this thread (who were scammed), to do the same).

Thank you.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just sent an email to avahost explaining the situation and directing them to this thread. I would encourage the other people who replied to this thread (who were scammed), to do the same).

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got an email address you can share?
Old 09-25-2005, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
support@avahost.net
Old 09-26-2005, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
support@avahost.net

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks. I sent them an email as well.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:23 PM

The message board on that site is still there, but the link from the page is gone. Here is the link to the message board.

http://www.bankrollbonanza.com/forum/
Old 09-26-2005, 07:44 PM

FBG - good find on the forum. I didn't think of that. The link worked for me but I can't login or post anything.

If you still can post please put up a link to this thread. Also, encourage people to come on this forum and post in this thread.

If Bankroll Bonanza management is able to shut down that forum we can still air our grievances and communicate with each other here.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FBG - good find on the forum. I didn't think of that. The link worked for me but I can't login or post anything.

If you still can post please put up a link to this thread. Also, encourage people to come on this forum and post in this thread.

If Bankroll Bonanza management is able to shut down that forum we can still air our grievances and communicate with each other here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe the guy would leave the board there. Not the brightest bulb on the tree I guess. Also, I was able to login and post after changing my password.

Some good news. Another poker affiliate saw this thread and contacted me. I'm hoping this new connection can lead to us getting a name.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:26 AM

First off I am not a bankroll bonanza member, but the board says only 16 registered members. How much money can this guy be stealing? I think FBG said he was owed 150 bucks. This guy can't be getting much. Seems to me that his internet reputation would be worth saving for a few thousand bucks. Millions of dollars might be another story, but not a few thousand bucks. Some people?

Good luck with getting your money fellas.