Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2005, 03:58 AM

Default Re: There is Something About Mary

I know you don't. Because it requires a deeper theological understanding than can be gleaned from a quick net search to find new blurbs to cut and paste in a post.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know you don't. Because it requires a deeper theological understanding than can be gleaned from a quick net search to find new blurbs to cut and paste in a post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe you hold fast to this view of me, when time and time again I have said you are wrong about me.

Can you not accept that your mental image of me may be incorrect?
Old 09-24-2005, 06:30 AM

I have already challenged you to prove me wrong and state your views and religious affiliation and practice but you have declined on the excuse that you don't wish to be pigeon-holed. The mere fact that you engage in debate on religious matters with a certain knowledge of same is not suffcient to make me think otherwise, especially in light of a great number of frivolous comments. I could discuss various aspects of Buddhism with a great degree of accuracy and understanding, but that doesn't make me a buddhist.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I could discuss various aspects of Buddhism with a great degree of accuracy and understanding, but that doesn't make me a buddhist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you believe I discuss various aspects of Christianity with a great degree of accuracy and understanding, but am not a Christian?
Old 09-24-2005, 11:23 AM

There is a direct link between receiving the arbitrary grace of Faith and the Mother of God, as well as one's strength of Faith and other graces. The more one is connected with Mary, the closer they are to God.
Old 09-24-2005, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is a direct link between receiving the arbitrary grace of Faith and the Mother of God, as well as one's strength of Faith and other graces. The more one is connected with Mary, the closer they are to God.

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter666 just joined the flying saucer squad.
Old 09-24-2005, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you believe I discuss various aspects of Christianity with a great degree of accuracy and understanding

[/ QUOTE ]

Not particularly although you are good at quoting.

[ QUOTE ]
but am not a Christian?

[/ QUOTE ]

The frivolous mannter in which you sometimes respond on religion makes this seem a possibility. If this is wrong then just state what your religious belief and practice is to settle it. No other religious or non-religious poster here except you has had a problem doing this. And don't ask me any more questions about what I am saying here if you won't do it explicitly.
Old 09-24-2005, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you deny the truth of Christianity or religion in general, why comment on any specifics of same since it follows you wouldn't believe in them either?
Old 09-24-2005, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you deny the truth of Christianity or religion in general, why comment on any specifics of same since it follows you wouldn't believe in them either?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it really getting to be where every nonsensical piece of drivel must be respected on here, and the Christian crowd sits tight-lipped as other Christians post such silliness on a sci/math/philo forum? Why don't we just rename it the Flying Saucer/Unicorn/and other make-believe sh!t forum and be done with it.
Old 09-24-2005, 12:37 PM

Consider it done. Now you can devote your full efforts to OOT.