Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2003, 10:38 AM

Default Re: Wheelchair Access

I think I know who you're talking about. I will let you point her out someday tho.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Wheelchair Access

Oddly, I thought I was going to read a post about 'limping' in with Aces...and not actual wheelchair access. I thought you were coining a new term and had a typo...anywho...

Seriously, this is disturbing. I've worked with individuals that are physically challanged, and they only need a little help to get along in this world and most of them don't ask for it. Unless, the dealer did not fully understand the situation, however, from your description, seems like she did. There is no need to alienate an individual that ALREADY feels alienated enough due to circumstances beyond his control. Sad story.

I would have gave this dealer an earful and then may have even pulled the pit boss aside later, especially if I was a known regular. Not ONLY is it injustice to the individual, it's unfair to put the others at the table in an awakward situation by making them feel uncomfortable.