Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2005, 10:15 PM

Default Re: AA, im gonna cry.

im sorry i offended you, but you lashing out on something so ridiculous is pretty pathedic. next time ill be more politically correct. keep commenting on something so unimportant so i can lose all respect for you. thanks
Old 09-13-2005, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont understand your use of gay in this context. does gay mean strong, like minraises are strong so it must be KQ? please do explain your use of this term here.

[/ QUOTE ]

haven't you heard mike caros book of tells i mean it says of COURSE mini-raising is a sure sign of someones sexual orientation!! /sarcasm
Old 09-13-2005, 10:18 PM

let it go. jesus.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im sorry i offended you, but you lashing out on something so ridiculous is pretty pathedic. next time ill be more politically correct. keep commenting on something so unimportant so i can lose all respect for you. thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

you didn't offend me, it takes a lot more than that. but you calling me pathetic while misspelling it is pretty pathetic in my opinion. also pathetic is how you deem something as unequivocally unimportant because you don't feel it is. i for one think it's pathetic how many people on this forum use gay as an adjective to describe something bad. i also think it's pathetic when someone with 11 posts comes to the forum posting bad advice thinking he owns the place. good day sir let us end this conversation now.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
let it go. jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's twice you have responded to my posts with "let it go" when i tried to respond with a hopefully helpful piece of strategy to noah (good lord what a bad person i must be responding with strategy advice in this forum) and now when i have an opinion that others don't feel is important.

you let it go, or just don't respond if you don't care.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:26 PM

because i have a small amount of posts means you should disregard what i say?? i didnt know this was a forum where the # of posts merits your status. I think thats pretty GAY of you to say that. and who are you to say i offer bad advice, maybe because you dont agree. there is never just 1 right answer in poker. I think you know that, if you dont you're GAY.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:27 PM

Nearly every time you post you are condescending. It gets annoying. People are here to learn - Especially newer players. Make them feel welcomed the way Diablo and ML4L and Limon made me feel when I first started posting and had no idea what I was talking about.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:28 PM

your post count has nothing to do with my assessment of your posts. and as for you calling me gay, lol.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:32 PM

Default Stop the damn bickering

Using gay as a bad word is wrong, so let it die. Who thinks I fold, who thinks I should push, this is a poker forum dammit.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:32 PM

Pretty much laughed out loud, too.