Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2005, 01:36 AM

Default Variance an I

Good eve all,

First and foremost thank you for all your input and advice on my previous post “concerning Variance”. I have taken a great interest in the swings associated with poker and the impact they have on ones mental prowess at the table.

I have made a decision to post a weekly Variance update and encourage the highs and lows to be posted (by U) also so that new comers and old timers can be reminded of the good times and remember what we do to minimize the cold streaks.

Background on my self; I have a full time job and choose to play online to assist me in paying off my house(live the American dream) I play on average 22.5 hours a week. I have a goal of $1500 per month in net income. I have a 1000+BB bankroll for the 2/4 and 3/6 game I play. I Multi table and play with bonus and rake back. My style is TA, with an error on the conservative side of starting hands. I have been a small wining player .5-.9BB/100 most of this year and most of my income is rake back .5BB/100 and bonus 2.0BB/100.

Again the goal of this post is to use the Variance chart to analyze and reduce the spikes in my own play to increase my overall win rate. I hope to learn to make an additional BB/100 thru accountability and focus.

I welcome all feedback, both, positive and negative and hope your game will improve as a result.