Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 12:57 AM

Default Re: Rove Is Trying to Circle the Wagons Now

[ QUOTE ]
Whats really funny is watching the liberal circle jerk going on over the outside possiblity that their might be some political gain for their politicians from the exploitation of a national tragedy.

[/ QUOTE ]

must...think...only...about...making liberals sound bad...phew! done.

rj
Old 09-06-2005, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whats really funny is watching the liberal circle jerk going on over the outside possiblity that their might be some political gain for their politicians from the exploitation of a national tragedy.

[/ QUOTE ]

must...think...only...about...making liberals sound bad...phew! done.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Another witty and incisive post by PITTM. I think the use of lots of periods really puts it over the top.

EDIT: I have to add that you posting that in a thread dedicated to making conservatives look bad is sheer genius.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: I have to add that you posting that in a thread dedicated to making conservatives look bad is sheer genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, a party full of dittoheads and O'ReillyDonks doesn't need any help in making itself look bad. Just make a post on anything they do or say, and wallah: instant monkeyshines.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:05 PM

i said EXACTLY what you were doing. i dont care if you agree or not. its completely true. if you dont see how pointlessly retarded and biased your post was i cant help you. sorry.

rj
Old 09-06-2005, 02:01 PM

Default Where is Watson?

[ QUOTE ]
i said EXACTLY what you were doing

[/ QUOTE ]

Great job genius! But what exactly was the case breaking clue, Sherlock?

[ QUOTE ]
if you dont see how pointlessly retarded and biased your post was i cant help you. sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another howler given the context of this thread, a pointless and retarded thread if there ever was one. Im just following along.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Where is Watson?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i said EXACTLY what you were doing

[/ QUOTE ]

Great job genius! But what exactly was the case breaking clue, Sherlock?

[ QUOTE ]
if you dont see how pointlessly retarded and biased your post was i cant help you. sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another howler given the context of this thread, a pointless and retarded thread if there ever was one. Im just following along.

[/ QUOTE ]

so when i say any fact, your answer is going to be "nice job sherlock?" good christ...

so since there was a thread you didnt like you just decided to use some lame, cliche republican insults to prove your point? i dont get it...

rj
Old 09-06-2005, 07:04 PM

Default To the rescue!

[ QUOTE ]
so when i say any fact, your answer is going to be "nice job sherlock?" good christ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you post more of those master of the obvious type of facts again.

[ QUOTE ]
so since there was a thread you didnt like you just decided to use some lame, cliche republican insults to prove your point?

[/ QUOTE ]

Captain Obvious strikes again!! (though you didnt quite get it since I wasnt really trying to prove anything)

[ QUOTE ]
i dont get it...

[/ QUOTE ]

And again! But since you dont get it, let me explain it. This thread had no point other than taking pot shots at conservatives. It was and is a valueless thread, which is fine. But your trying to score points of me for my pot shot, which is in the same mold as the OP, is sheer comedic genius.

Get it now?
Old 09-06-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Re: To the rescue!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you post more of those master of the obvious type of facts again.

[ QUOTE ]
so since there was a thread you didnt like you just decided to use some lame, cliche republican insults to prove your point?

[/ QUOTE ]

Captain Obvious strikes again!! (though you didnt quite get it since I wasnt really trying to prove anything)

[ QUOTE ]
i dont get it...

[/ QUOTE ]

And again! But since you dont get it, let me explain it. This thread had no point other than taking pot shots at conservatives. It was and is a valueless thread, which is fine. But your trying to score points of me for my pot shot, which is in the same mold as the OP, is sheer comedic genius.

Get it now?

[/ QUOTE ]

theres nothing to get. there are no points to be scored. for over a year i have read your posts and you tend to make many retarded blanket statements about how much you hate liberals or how stupid liberals are in some situation or another. if you insult a post for just taking pot shots at conservatives, why are the vast majority of your posts pot shots at liberals? do you think its still clever? are you the same guy who thinks that liberals are taking over the country despite the fact that conservatives control pretty much every branch of the federal government?

saying that you "werent trying to prove anything" is so hilariously wrong i dont even know what to say. your statement attacking liberals "wasnt trying to prove anything"? then what was its intention good sir? i would really be interested to know, because it seems like it really wouldnt serve any other purpose beyond trying to prove that liberals are inferior as you seem to believe. if thats really your purpose, have a blast, but dont say "i wasnt trying to prove anything" when you obviously were...

but i guess if i knew what you got out of that i would know what you got out of breaking my factual statements down and only having "thanks captain obvious" to say about them.

rj
Old 09-06-2005, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are you the same guy who thinks that liberals are taking over the country despite the fact that conservatives control pretty much every branch of the federal government?

[/ QUOTE ]

This probably describes 90% of right-wingers.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you the same guy who thinks that liberals are taking over the country despite the fact that conservatives control pretty much every branch of the federal government?

[/ QUOTE ]

This probably describes 90% of right-wingers.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's amazing how a group can be both irrelevant and all-powerful at the same time.