Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 08:01 AM

Default Re: Poker Table Suggestions

[ QUOTE ]
1 piece of ply wood, 1 can of spray adhesive, your choice of felt, a 5x10 piece of carpet padding.

you could round the edges of the wood or leave it square if you want to keep it easy.

spray the adhesive on the plywood, lay the padding down on plywood and trim the excess.

spray the adhesive on top of the padding and lay the felt down. you can tuck the excess under and staple it to the bottom. The rails are a little trickier and you can use any kind of table legs. All in all it would cost you around 100 dollars. I know these are not great instructions but should give you an idea, take em and let your creative side come out.

If you want to buy one I bought one from web page I searched and they had the best selection and best price.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 pieces of ply wood. 2 or more cans spray adhesive. Velveteen (better than felt). 96x48 1/4 or 3/8 inch high densiny foam(carpet padding is certianly no good). 1" foam for rail. Whisper vinyl. About a thousand staples or more. Any way checkout the link in my other post.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Poker Table Suggestions

[ QUOTE ]
Do yourself a favor and check out this site . Has complete instructions on how to build your table step by step. I just finished my second.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do yourself a favor and buy one, stop listening to us idiots who will just confuse you and tell you 50 different ways to build a table.