Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2005, 06:50 PM

Default Re: To Vikings Fans

The 98 game always pissed me off b/c I (like everyone else) wanted a Vikings/Broncos Super Bowl since it would have been a great game. But the Falcons and their 5 fans that cared about that team had to ruin it and then get stomped on in the Super Bowl.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a vikings fan myself and I was just wondering if everyone remememers where they were when Anderson missed that kick in '98 and if you have ever truly recovered from that game?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't. I'm still bitter against the whole team. That was the last time I regularly watched the games.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The 98 game always pissed me off b/c I (like everyone else) wanted a Vikings/Broncos Super Bowl since it would have been a great game. But the Falcons and their 5 fans that cared about that team had to ruin it and then get stomped on in the Super Bowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes there are only 4 other Falcon fans in the world(otther than me who was watching it on TV with all my Viking fan friends), and somehow Gary Anderson missing a pressure kick is how the Falcons ruined it. Good story, makes a lot of sense.

NOT...

The falcons deserved it Jamal Anderson had a freaking amazing year and the rest of the team was playing strong as well, they just choked a lil in the SB, oh well.

I still have to laugh every time i think of that being the only kick that Anderson missed the entire year.

BUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Kasey [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]