Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2005, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Tom Tancredo: Republican Colorado, USA Says Yes!

So your plan is to destroy the entire planet just to prove a [censored] up point? Nice.
Mack
The entire planet? Your words not mine.
In the event of nuclear terrorism my nuclear hit list would include:
1. The country which sold the nukes to the terrorists (probably North Korea or Pakistan).
2. Saudia Arabia. The financial backer and HQ of the Wahabi cultists which preaches death to infidels.
3. Pakistan. A hotbed of Wahabism.
4. Jordan. Another hotbed of the Wahabi cultists.

I don't advocate traditional nukes but neutron bombs which kill people without the nasty radioactive after affects.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:26 PM

Default Re: With sugar on top

The "islamo-fascists" are not a sovereign nation with frontiers and a capital.
True....but we know who provides their financial backing and which countries whose population largely supports their cause.

"This is more than a crime, it is a mistake."
Preliminary studies have shown when you kill pycho-killers...they never kill again. I realize that this may be a suprising hypothesis but I assure you it works. To paraphrase John Lennon....'in case on nuclear terrorism lets give nuclear genocide a chance'. Be open-minded.

If it is as easy as you think it is, then should not a prudent American administration be taking measures relative to those governments NOW rather than waiting for an American city to be nuked?
I mean, if we could nullify that threat by going after a couple of governments right now, whether by a fully-fledged invasion or by clandestine black-bag ops, who would say different?
So... Out with their names, compadre!
The primary support of the islamo-fascist comes from the advocates of Wahabism. A movement which began in Saudia Arabia whose original purpose was to prevent Arabs from drifting back to polytheism which they saw as a threat to Islam.

The financial backers of Wahabism is Saudia Arabia. Wahabist schools are predominently in Pakistan and of couse Saudia Arabia.

Now who will provide the nuke for nuclear terrorism? Well the possibilities are primarily Pakistan and North Korea. North Korea has already said they will sell nukes for foreign currency. I suppose Iran could be another culprit but I'd like to think Iran is smarter than that.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Islam

How can you people always have these inane responses about the Democratic Party ready regardless of content? The world is bigger than either/or.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
True....but we know who provides their financial backing and which countries whose population largely supports their cause.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's something rather troubling to me that some would advocate killing people merely because they think something.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:33 PM

There's something rather troubling to me that some would advocate killing people merely because they think something.
If it was just thoughts no one would care.
But it is their actions which are the problem. From providing financial support, administrative/logistic support, and of course carring out the acts of terrorism.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If it was just thoughts no one would care.
But it is their actions which are the problem. From providing financial support, administrative/logistic support, and of course carring out the acts of terrorism.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are the largely poor populations of some of the countries you think we should bomb back to the Stone Age providing "financial support, administrative/logistic support, and of course carrying out the acts of terrorism" ? That's just ridiculous to claim.

99% of the people in the countries you mentioned aren't capable of providing that kind of active support.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:02 PM

Default Now what did I just say ?

[ QUOTE ]
The primary support of the islamo-fascist comes from the advocates of Wahabism. The financial backers of Wahabism is Saudia Arabia. Wahabist schools are [also]predominently in Pakistan. [/b].

[/ QUOTE ]

Suppose you are 100% correct and that's where the root of the terror problem is. I will repeat my question :

Shouldn't the American administration be doing something about those guilty parties RIGHT NOW - rather than waiting for an American city to be nuked ?

And, refresh my memory, please, but aren't we the most friendly instead with those guys ?
Old 08-12-2005, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The entire planet? Your words not mine.
In the event of nuclear terrorism my nuclear hit list would include:
1. The country which sold the nukes to the terrorists (probably North Korea or Pakistan).
2. Saudia Arabia. The financial backer and HQ of the Wahabi cultists which preaches death to infidels.
3. Pakistan. A hotbed of Wahabism.
4. Jordan. Another hotbed of the Wahabi cultists.

I don't advocate traditional nukes but neutron bombs which kill people without the nasty radioactive after affects.

[/ QUOTE ]
How kind of you to spare them the radiation. Do you truly and honestly believe that terrorism in this world would stop if you decided to kill MILLIONS of people from their countries? Are you so blind to think that you can ever possibly cut off their funding by nuking millions of innocent people?
Old 08-12-2005, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Now what did I just say ?

[ QUOTE ]
Suppose you are 100% correct and that's where the root of the terror problem is. I will repeat my question :

Shouldn't the American administration be doing something about those guilty parties RIGHT NOW - rather than waiting for an American city to be nuked ?

And, refresh my memory, please, but aren't we the most friendly instead with those guys ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cyrus, this sort of thing is why much of the Middle East may eventually need to be taken over (and their oil actually STOLEN, for a change)--if they continue to support terrorism. Of course, such an undertaking would require the joint efforts of nearly all free Western countries. But as the Islamofascists continue to attack Western countries, and the price of oil continues to rise, I hold high hopes that most of Europe (and even the perfidious American Left) will eventually see the light and refuse to pay through the nose to people who want to destroy our way of life.

There is simply no good reason to allow the backers of militant fascists to possess riches, especially when they utilize those riches to foment and fund attacks upon the free world of the West.

If they are going to insist on being fanatical Islamo-fascists, well then, let them be broke Islamo-fascists, working in a McDonald's flipping Big Macs--instead of sitting around mulling over how they are going to Islamicize the world and supporting hate ideology in mosques and funding terrorists with more money than they could possibly spend in their lifetimes.

I'll have a double-quarter-pounder with lettuce and tomato, hold the mayo, please...and sorry your religio-fascist ideology didn't quite work out.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:29 PM

How kind of you to spare them the radiation.
Not really. I just don't want to put radioactive gas in my car. I have heard it is hell on engine gaskets. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Do you truly and honestly believe that terrorism in this world would stop if you decided to kill MILLIONS of people from their countries?
Yes. Just study how Julius Caesar subjected people. Human nature has not changes in 2000 years.

Are you so blind to think that you can ever possibly cut off their funding by nuking millions of innocent people?
Taking the oil in Saudia Arabia will cut off 80% of the funds. A retaliatory nuclear strike after an act of nuclear terrorism will send the message that nuclear terrorism will not be tolerated. If they are that dumb, then one more nuclear strike should end the terrorism problem.