Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you have called the flop raise ?
NO 69 82.14%
YES 15 17.86%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2005, 12:32 PM

Default Re: how important is kissing

[ QUOTE ]
I think you're overestimating the correlation between kissing and kinky.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, i don't mean to make it seem like that. I do think there's a correlation with how well someone kisses and other oral things, but no, a good kisser doesn't mean she's really kinky imo...
Old 08-10-2005, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it definitely correlates to other abilities...

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more. Girls that are bad kissers are usually like dead fish in the sack

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. The kiss is one of the ways the body talks. And there's a lot of soul in it, too. Not that soul can't be faked, but...when it's not, and comes through the kiss, a helluva lot of sparks fly really fast. Kisses can say a lot of things for you that you'd never be able to say, and do it much faster. Kisses can make people fall in love or get them laid. A great kiss practically hits like a stun gun. And it can tell you when there's nothing there or something's wrong, too. Kisses are good fun, simple affection, or a lightning connection between souls -- for good or bad. Can't overestimate their importance.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more. Girls that are bad kissers are usually like dead fish in the sack

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. The kiss is one of the ways the body talks. And there's a lot of soul in it, too. Not that soul can't be faked, but...when it's not, and comes through the kiss, a helluva lot of sparks fly really fast. Kisses can say a lot of things for you that you'd never be able to say, and do it much faster. Kisses can make people fall in love or get them laid. A great kiss practically hits like a stun gun. And it can tell you when there's nothing there or something's wrong, too. Kisses are good fun, simple affection, or a lightning connection between souls -- for good or bad. Can't overestimate their importance.

[/ QUOTE ]

As usual, excellent post. I agree completley.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Either she's got a vagina (ie she's good) or she doesn't

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard it said that any women lacking a vagina would have a bounty on her head.

FGS
Old 08-10-2005, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've been watching too many John Cusack movies.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:41 PM

It depends. There are two kinds of bad kissers.

1. Dead fish
2. Try too hard

Both kinds correlate to their other sexual tendencies. The dead fish kissers are also dead fucks. The try too hard kissers, however, are great fucks.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really don't give a [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

no? Have you met a girl who can't kiss for [censored] but gives great head? Curious as I haven't...

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately, yes I have, more than once. This correlation is completely untrue
Old 08-10-2005, 02:45 PM

what's wrong w/ a dead [censored], i don't brag about necrophilia but i don't have to buy them breakfast in the morning
Old 08-10-2005, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really don't give a [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

no? Have you met a girl who can't kiss for [censored] but gives great head? Curious as I haven't...

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately, yes I have, more than once. This correlation is completely untrue

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting. guess that theories debunked. Were they great overall just couldn't kiss?
Old 08-10-2005, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does it matter? Of course. Would I consider a one-night stand a total failure because a girl "wasn't good" in bedor was a bad kisser? If I had an orgasm, then no - not at all.

Oh and blowjobs are cool, but vagina >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>> blowjobs, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not saying that it'd be a failure...but it definitely does matter, at least imo...just getting off is fine and all, but being with someone who's wild in the sack far eclipses that...

[/ QUOTE ]

The wildest girl I've ever been in the sack with is the one I least cared about sex with...figure that out.