Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2005, 10:21 AM

Default Re: Every Heterosexual Male\'s Fantasy

It's not that big a deal, if you are all emotionally mature. Seriously, go for it and have fun. If any of you are emotionally immature, than the third party should be a "stranger," not her best friend.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:23 AM

Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, and there will be no pictures (although I'm not ruling out that other thing) so no need for 54 "this thread is worthless without pics" posts. That shiz is played out anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd only want pics if I were assured that
1) your gf is not a wildebeast
2) you gf's bf is not a wildebeast
3) you took the pic (I don't need to see your hairy butt)
Old 08-09-2005, 10:30 AM

Well pics are definitely not happening regardless of how attractive my girlfriend and her friend are (and whatever I say about how attractive they are will not be believed unless I post pics so I'm not even going to comment on that).

I guess my main concern that others brought up is this: I am very into this girl. I think we are very very comfortable with eachother and the thing is, she brought this up in passing, I never suggested it. I want to be able to do this without it making things awkward between us. It won't happen unless I'm certain we can still have the same comfort level as before. It's going to be a tough decision I think.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:31 AM

This is the type of stuff your supposed to get out while your young and single. If that's the case, get on it. This is not for a serious LTR.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is the type of stuff your supposed to get out while your young and single. If that's the case, get on it. This is not for a serious LTR.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's 19 and I'm 21 so you're right, we're probably not in it for the long term. Although, in a strange way, she's a girl I could very easily see myself marrying.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's 19 and I'm 21 so you're right, we're probably not in it for the long term. Although, in a strange way, she's a girl I could very easily see myself marrying.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the heck are all lame asses talking about? Why wouldn't you want to do it in an LTR?!?!?!

Sharing sexual discovery with someone you love and respect is >>>>>>>>> that getting it on with random chicks (although that is sweet too!). Don't listen to the puritans. Sex is natural and you are in a relationship with a girl who is willing and interested in doscovering another aspect of it. Did it ever occur to you that maybe SHE wants to do this more than you? Do you think she would raise this topic with you if she hadn't already discussed/assessed the situation with her best friend?

Once again, there is nothing wrong with having a healthy sex life that may or may not include other participants - if you approach it in a healthy way - this should be a memorable, fun experience.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:44 AM

This will almost definitely end badly.

I think your best bet is NOT to try to be a god to both, but to let them get really into each other, at least at first.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:45 AM

You have a problem with my friend's mail order deal but yet you find it ok to do a threesome?

Indy
Old 08-09-2005, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This will almost definitely end badly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does everyone think this will end badly? It sounds like she's a cool girl and just wants to expirament a little.