Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2005, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Is Wayne Allyn Root a nutjob?..

..simply put root is the king of the scamdicappers..and he probably has made multimillions promoting himself and his "lock" picks..and high-priced "super pix"; that he calls by names like presidents club; fortune 500 pick; chairman of board picks..etc.

as a handicapper; i actually think he does have some value; particularly early in the season; but he makes most of his money in a very questionably ethical manner, but still i think listening to his dog-and-pony tv shows early in the season is usefull; and i enjoy his concept of: a bet so bad; it has to win..

lol

gl

bet under the scalfdome for big profits

gl

p.s. i loved the shot of you with your kid..a boy i think; i have a 3.5 and 2 yo daughters; who are gonna be knockouts; and know how to gamble; so we oughtta arrage a match...

hmm..

gl

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Re: Is Wayne Allyn Root a nutjob?

This is my PAC-1O eastcoast westcoast vegas wiseguy connection selection of the year! This kind of information only comes ONCE a year! call now 1-900-BET-ONIT! Dont wait call now, F your wife you sound like a nickel man to me, F your wife F your bookie lets make some money. I went 10-0 last sunday......I was a perfect 7-0 on Saturday! Pay now and ill give my MNF 5 -STAR PARLAY FOR FREE!

What a joke............anyone who pays this guy or any other guy like him deserves what the get. Do people really send this guy money? If so how much?
Old 07-27-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Is Wayne Allyn Root a nutjob?

If you want to know how various "touts" are actually doing, check out The Sports Monitor. http://www.thesportsmonitor.com/

I think there's another reputable monitor out there, but I don't remember their name. If the tout isn't listed on one of these monitoring sites, they are likely not at all trustworthy. Ignore any excuses they give for not being monitored by one of these sites.

What should be taken away from reading monitoring sites like these is that it is rarely, if ever, worth going with a tout 100% of the time, unless you are dividing the cost of their picks amongst a dozen guys or so. Sure, there are certain types of picks that are worthwhile (if the guy is monitored and is giving out maybe 5-7 top football picks each season, those picks are likely worthwhile if you share the cost of the pick with others or are able to play for a rather large amount of money).

Bottom line: it's better to develop your own handicapping skills, rather than paying other questionable individuals.