Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2005, 02:11 AM

Default Re: I apologize to all for using the term NAZI! nmsg

[ QUOTE ]
vince there is a reason you get into arguments with everyone. youre an idiot, long story short.

mods- vince has never contributed to the forum. he only starts disagreements and generally brings down the level of discourse. dead has been banned, why not vince?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince is a valuable poster and he is much smarter than you.

Old 07-24-2005, 02:30 AM

Vince is a valuable poster and he is much smarter than you.
I've only noticed his posts recently and he certainly does not display any of the attributes you claim. Quite the opposite. Referring to people as Nazis, dopes, stupid, etc... Claiming that someone has been banned when the truth was it was a 2 day suspension.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:02 PM

Agreed. In the pic above of the "soup nazi" if is allowed to be used on a major television station. Not to mention seinfeld is jewish. If it doesn't bother him(or a major tv station) to use the phrase to describe someones personality(when obviously everybody knows its an exxaggeration to show someones personality) then it should be fine here.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:34 PM

banana head??
Old 07-24-2005, 04:58 PM

??
Old 07-24-2005, 05:22 PM

You and vince defintely have something in common. You are both trolls that are on my ignore list.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mods- vince has never contributed to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

The sad thing is, this isn't true. Vince used to be a somewhat confrontational guy who contributed a lot. I'm not sure why he's slipped into full blown troll mode, but I miss the old Vince.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:00 PM

Imo the reason he seems to some as looking for trouble(or a troll as you see it) is because he has been constantly insulted by a group everytime he posts. Before i was posting on here regularly i would look in once in awhile and see vince in arguments with lots of guys. And used to say the same things you have. Why is he fighting and insulting people all the time. Until i started posting and defended vince a couple times and all of a sudden was seen as vince. Since noone believed anyone else would support him. So aotuomatically whatever hate people had for vince came my way. And i soon saw how he could get into the predictaments he did(as far as fighting with many posters). One doesn't know what its like to be constantly barraged by insults on a regular basis everytime you get on the board until its happened to you.

I nor vince asks for any sympathy from anyone. We could care less about insults from troll-like people. But what i wish and probably him(although i dont speak for him) is the people that aren't that haters could give us a chance and see where not the blankedy blanks that these haters try to make us look like. We are both very nice guys and could be entertaining(at least vince could be entertaining, he is the funny one, i'm boring meat and potatoes poker discussion guy) and interesting contributors to the forum if people gave us a chance and stopped attacking us everytime we make a post.

Well that is my opinion on it. I won't speak much more about this as i don't want it too lok like its all about me and vince. Just thought we deserved the right to explain our actions. Now lets get back to interesting poker topics or ongoings. Whose daniel n. saying he would wipe the floor with today anyway? hehe
Old 07-24-2005, 06:40 PM

Anyone recognize this guy?

Perhaps this influential guy's influential American family will apologize-- not for using the term Nazi, but rather for doing business with Nazi Germany (the "enemy") during all of WWII.

I guess doing business with Nazis isnt such a big deal, unless you want your kid to be President. Then it helps alot, apparently.

"After the seizures in late 1942 of five U.S. enterprises he managed on behalf of Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, failed to divest himself of more than a dozen "enemy national" relationships that continued until as late as 1951, newly-discovered U.S. government documents reveal.

"Furthermore, the records show that Bush and his colleagues routinely attempted to conceal their activities from government investigators.
Senator Trades with Nazi Germany during WW2
Old 07-24-2005, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone recognize this guy?

Perhaps this influential guy's influential American family will apologize-- not for using the term Nazi, but rather for doing business with Nazi Germany (the "enemy") during all of WWII.

I guess doing business with Nazis isnt such a big deal, unless you want your kid to be President. Then it helps alot, apparently.

"After the seizures in late 1942 of five U.S. enterprises he managed on behalf of Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, failed to divest himself of more than a dozen "enemy national" relationships that continued until as late as 1951, newly-discovered U.S. government documents reveal.

"Furthermore, the records show that Bush and his colleagues routinely attempted to conceal their activities from government investigators.
Senator Trades with Nazi Germany during WW2

[/ QUOTE ]

nh