Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2005, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Someone sold Beer to a Minor.

[ QUOTE ]
YEah, they aren't known for having the brightest people around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because wanting to make the world a better place is stoopid and everyone should try and make as much money as possible so they can be cool, right?

For the record, the only sort of lawyer I would want to be is a prosecutor (take all the cheap shots you want, I don't care). Defence lawyers are slimy, divorce lawyers are evil, and the rest are boring.
Old 07-20-2005, 07:28 PM

A law was broken. That seems to be a fact. Someone in the store broke the law as did the kid. The kid has some culpability. If he showed a realistic looking fake ID then he has more culpability. If the store just sold him beer to make a sale and the store is known to server underage people that's a problem for your boss. How much training did you receive in not serving underage people? How much training in spotting fake IDs and all that? That's a big part of the clerk's job and they should be properly trained.

Why is it slimy to force the people responsible for the victims injuries to pay for lost income, pain and suffering?

Hey lawyer wannabe, you should reconsider family law. My wife does PI and while it pays well, it's boring. Family law always has some cool soap opera crap going on.
Old 07-20-2005, 07:40 PM

You should concentrate more on pushing the cigarettes at your store. I've heard your boss is looking for improvement in that area.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yugoslav