Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2005, 09:54 AM

Default Re: whine post

[ QUOTE ]
Take a step back, and just look at the people with whom you're associating.

[/ QUOTE ]
The connection is in your mind only. I'm posting my comments as an outside observer.

[ QUOTE ]
The reason i'll never be a diablo or a flynn is that i don't ignore people like these.

[/ QUOTE ]
This comment speaks for itself. I'll assume the rest of that paragraph is a joke.

[ QUOTE ]
maybe i should ignore them, and i probably should ignore you as well. I'll sit here and hash it out with you for as long as you want. my e-persona means nothing to me, so if you must, keep up the "buzzing" cos i'll be waiting.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah, I'm done.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:57 AM

Fim, why don't you post your thoughts on my retarded limp re-raise with suited one-gappers instead of arguing with people? I'd love to hear your view. Is it really as dumb as everyone says?
Old 07-12-2005, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Take a step back, and just look at the people with whom you're associating.

[/ QUOTE ]
The connection is in your mind only. I'm posting my comments as an outside observer.

[/ QUOTE ]

what part of "you are a member of this group. This group is defined as those who have taken their time to take shots at me in threads" is in my mind? aside from your fab avatar and your post's complete lack of contiguous logic, this is all i have to go off of, so yes, the connection is really there.

let's put it this way: If i could have all of 2+2 know that i was antagonistic with you all, i would consider it a compliment to my persona.

fim
Old 07-12-2005, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fim, why don't you post your thoughts on my retarded limp re-raise with suited one-gappers instead of arguing with people? I'd love to hear your view. Is it really as dumb as everyone says?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to say it, but i really have fun with these folk. like i said, in real life i'm a leader type who has to be kind and gentle to all. getting to take the kid gloves off for a while feels great.

off to your post.

fim
Old 07-12-2005, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I hate to say it, but i really have fun with these folk. like i said, in real life i'm a leader type who has to be kind and gentle to all

[/ QUOTE ]

Secret life of a scout leader eh? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2005, 05:54 PM

Can't we all just get along. FWIW I think both of you are among the better posters on the forum(fim probably top 3). However this thread and the one in MH really paints a bad picture of your personalities. I think including iceman and BZ in a group that includes theredpill is downright retarded. It seems you are the only one who felt iceman doesn't know what he is talking about, and I think you are wrong here about BZ as well. I'm sure this post will get me a charter membership to your little group but really does anyone even care?
Old 07-12-2005, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can't we all just get along. FWIW I think both of you are among the better posters on the forum(fim probably top 3). However this thread and the one in MH really paints a bad picture of your personalities. I think including iceman and BZ in a group that includes theredpill is downright retarded. It seems you are the only one who felt iceman doesn't know what he is talking about, and I think you are wrong here about BZ as well. I'm sure this post will get me a charter membership to your little group but really does anyone even care?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would i care what people think of an online poker persona? And FWIW, BZ, iceman and richie do post good things the majority of the time, i realize that. the real problem is what ML4l decribed, namely that they lack the capacity to understand complex situations and then get their panties in a bunch when told so.

so yeah, if i'm making a gour whose attributes are:
- basic understanding of poker
- self-precieved high level of poker understanding
- marginal overall intelligence
- take their time to e-stalk me

i'm certainly including all 4 of them.

fim

ps- as for me being the only one who thinks iceman is out of his league here, go back and look at the replies/history of the situation. the people disagreeing with him, in their ever so gentle ways, are all the staples of MH. simply because 4 upstart posters like flawless et al (who i've also corrected and have gotten mad at me) rally behind the ice cream man, doesn't mean he's liked or respected.

also look at the results of his poll. the sheer stupidity of having made it turned 1/3 of the furm, who hand't even noticed him before, against him. I for one would be more than happy if the guy took his awesome moniker and went back to BTP to make more inept 400NL opponents for all of us.
Old 07-12-2005, 06:10 PM

where is the strat thread that started all this?
Old 07-12-2005, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ran real well live lately. so well that i decided to get rakeback and put $1K in PP. 4 tabled the 200 game. got it in preflop with aces 4 times. won 0. TT is my AQ. bluffed my last off c/r all-in with OESFD vs TP9K.

chips!

fim

PS- day is still +EV. check OOT for why.

[/ QUOTE ]

did theredpill steal your password? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2005, 06:14 PM

LOL. Fimbul, you are one of the most immature people Ive "met" in a long time. (Good thing he cant read this or I might be on double secret alert status).

2/3 of the people polled (the poll that he cant read because hes ignoring me) voted in my favor.

As stupid as a poll like that is, I'd like to see him put one up since he thinks his [censored] doesnt stink. And he calls ME arrogant. LOL.

Like I said before, Id be surprised if he was over 21 years old.