Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2005, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Leaving negative feedback on E-Bay, is it worth it?

Hopefully the merchandise will be what you expect. If this is the case I'd say the worst you should give is neutral. Plus NF on your account will have much more impact than it will on his.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:54 PM

Default Negative feedback is negative EV

Here's what you do, rate the transaction as positive but take the space provided to say that they could improve communication etc...
Old 07-24-2005, 06:04 PM

I finally recieved both packages, and the merchandise was not in the condition I expected. It's pretty apparent the items I recieved are not those pictured.

I e-mailed the seller again telling him I was not happy with the entire sale. In addition to my original post, I informed him the description and pictures did not match the condition of the merchandise that I recieved. I also let him know I was not happy with him telling me on July 11 that both my items had been sent the previous week, than recieving my package with a stamp purchased on July 21. I requested that he refund my money and pay for shipping. His reply:

"I did mail the day i stated but the came back to the post office because of no return address and the l;ady their knew they were mine and remailed them for me.
I do refund item price on returns not shipping or insurance.
I am sorry you were unhappy with the items I was in a rush and must not of cleaned them up fast enough. the pic should have been of the same items"

Now what to do? This guys already screwed me once on shipping. Is it common place on Ebay that if a buyer is unhappy with an item it's his responsibility to pay for return shipping? Is their somebody at Ebay I can complain to?

Thanks for saying to leave negative feedback on the 45th day. I am definitley doing that rather he refunds my purchase or not.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:14 PM

someone left me negative feedback once because i charged $5 for shipping, and the postage turned out to be only $3.95.

america = land of donks.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for saying to leave negative feedback on the 45th day. I am definitley doing that rather he refunds my purchase or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you check ebays policy. It may have changed. It could be 30 days or it could be 60. They change [censored] all the time.

I would definitley leave negative feedback in your case. Seller seems like a douche. I've been going to the post office for 3 years and they all know me and I still get [censored] back to my house occasionally. They won't remail things for you.