Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2005, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Cheating Online?

How many have you played? 5000? I doubt it.

Ive seen historys of guys fooling around going all-in everyhand, winning the game in 11 hands.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
obviously, it depends which site was involved

that would probably be quite normal at some and so no further action would be required

at others, you should inform Support, immediately

as long as you know that he always knows all cards, you should take advantage and ( sit to his immediate left) while you wait for Support's comments - some players will say that you are taking unfair advantage, but your argument can be that they had the same opportunity to sit in that seat as you did

[/ QUOTE ] Well if you know how to move to the seat on his left in a SIT N GO you have hacked the site anyway, akaholdem
Old 06-25-2005, 09:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well if you know how to move to the seat on his left in a SIT N GO you have hacked the site anyway, akaholdem

[/ QUOTE ]

i know from your previous posts that you are joking, but in case others don't see when their legs are being pulled, i meant after you've noted him as your "Buddy" and are following him round the circuit
Old 06-25-2005, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've played a lot of SNGs in my time, and I saw one player make the most uncanny moves I've seen. The player literally played as if he knew every single card that was going to be dealt next, calling everyone's bets with absolutely terrible odds, and so forth.

Is there anything to do about this? Like I said, I've played alot of SNGs to judge, and this was absolutely ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]

Party and the skins filter out foul words. It used to be that you could get any filtered word to be displayed simply by putting the word "jew" in front of it. Obiviously one of the programmers didn't like Jews(don't believe me search this forum). The point is that if a programmer could sneak this anti-semetic subroutine in they could sneak a backdoor subroutine that allows them to see the hole cards.

I'm certain the cheating exist in online poker. I don't lose sleep over it because there isn;t anything I can do about it. When the chips are all down, I'm still beating the game for a substantial amount of money. At least thats been the case for the last 3 1/2years.

Accept that there is cheating, then ask yourself if even with the cheating are you capable of beating the game at a level that makes it worthwhile for you to continue to play. If the answer is yes keep playing. If the answer is no stop playing.

Stu
Old 06-25-2005, 10:53 AM

What would be even more difficult is if the cheat knows how to provide cover play. For example:

He has QQ, makes the proper preflop raise, knows the board is going to be really scary and can let it go on the flop.

Personally I have seen what the OP is talking about in some MTT's. It was like the guy only played 10% of his hands but when he did, he was playing to get as much other players many in on every street as possible (not just pushing preflop), also he was showing down completely ridiculous holdings, like he knew the board cards ahead of time.