Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2005, 06:14 AM

Default My Report Card (310 SNGs)

Most of these are in the 11s although a handful have been in the 22s as of late. I'm actually doing better there although it's a small sample (cashed the last 6 in a row, but I just jinxed that). All at UB, needless to say. It took slightly over a month to do this many playing 3-tables at a time as of late (the UB limit).

ROI: 17.6% / ITM: 36.5%

1st - 14.5% / 45
2nd - 10.6% / 33
3rd - 11.3% / 35
4th - 11.0% / 34
5th - 14.5% / 45
6th - 11.3% / 35
7th - 10.0% / 31
8th - 9.7% / 30
9th - 4.2% / 13
10th - 2.9% / 9

So that's $629 profit in about a month on a roll that started out with $50 in it. Not much for you $215 eleventy-billion-tabling types but as long as I can soemtimes pay for things with poker winnings, I consider it a victory.

I have taken the lessons of this forum and it is helping me win - I wanted to be up at 20%/40% but I won't complain. I win more than I lose at home games as well.

My next step is to go over the many tens of thousands of hands I've imported into PokerTracker and see what I can learn from that. No doubt cringing at some of my plays from as recently as a month ago...

I'm still a LAG but I am a winning player at these levels and I hope to continue to improve and maybe move up the ranks thanks to the kindness and wisdom of fellow 2+2ers whom I NEVER have to play against since I play at the evil Ultimate Bet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Although I'm undefeated when playing regs here - ask johnnybeef. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]