Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2005, 11:29 PM

Default Re: Advice on Absolute

Don't worry about some silly bonus code they (usually) use the same one for every reload (you won't catch them all unless you have a jillion dollars avaiable) in the month. IF you miss one wait a day or two for the next. Occasionally, they will have an unannounced bonus with the code available in the scrolling announcement at the bottom.

Do NOT worry about AP bonuses, they expire in 60 days another one is never more than 4 days away. If you are clearing $400 a week in bonuses you should have a monster BR.

This is how to catch the AP bonuses: Withdraw Monday AM (close to midnight), dep Wed (close to midnight) for the bonus, withdraw Friday AM (Before NOON). Deposit Sat for weekend bonus (if it is a double weekend bonus you need enough for 2 reloads) Start over.

If you only want to do one withdrawl, do it on Monday. Try to keep enough at Neteller for at least 1 reload (incase you are "lucky" to get a 72hr withdrawl).

There will be an email and the bonus code is usually on the little news splash screen when you start up AP.

AP is the one site you need NOT worry about them screwing you on bonus money - they throw it at you by the $100's.

IIRC, one week in April if one had $2k available it was possible to do FOUR deposits between Wed and the following Monday for $800 (the $2k was needed due to the 12hr withdrawl window).
Old 06-09-2005, 09:04 AM

Can we just sticky Grimel's last two posts?
Old 06-09-2005, 09:22 AM

This is golden stuff - thanks for taking the time to post. This has "cash in while the going's good" written all over it, can't be sustained for very long, surely!
Old 06-09-2005, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is golden stuff - thanks for taking the time to post. This has "cash in while the going's good" written all over it, can't be sustained for very long, surely!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm beginning to wonder why people spill the beans on potential gold mines like these. Seriously. I know 2+2 is here to help everyone, but sometimes I do wonder.
Old 06-09-2005, 02:06 PM

Thanks for the info. I did sign up last night with a rakeback deal but I'm not sure how much I will play on the site long term. The table selection was light. I play 1/2 up to 5/10 and there seemed to be about 4 full ring (theirs is 9 handed) and 5 or 6 6max games for each limit. The site was fine, the software is no problem, the games were tight. Pre flop raise went uncontested a bunch of times.

I also watched Mark Seif play on the 50/100 table. I guess he is their spokesperson- maybe he is an investor too but it would be odd for him to be on the table in that case. Although, I have played at a card room where the owner sat in from time to time. He once beat me twice in one hour with quads then came up to me as I was cashing out and lectured me saying "you know, you're a good player but you've got to watch the money management"- unbelieveable
Old 06-10-2005, 06:32 PM

Where/how are you getting a rake back deal? Also, can you withdrawal most of your money that you deposit for the 50% signup bonus before you clear the bonus and still keep the bonus.
Old 06-10-2005, 07:51 PM

Look in either the classifieds or several of the advertisers banners. That's what I did.

As for deposit. Wait 48hrs (AP rule) and withdraw 100% if you choose just don't forget to clear it before the 60 days run out.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:18 PM

Thanks for the response
Old 06-10-2005, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you only want to do one withdrawl, do it on Monday.

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me because there's usually a Sunday bonus (and occasionally Monday) and you hit the 48 hour block. Or am I missing something?
Old 06-10-2005, 08:33 PM

The weekend bonus can be done on Saturday (both Sat and Sun about half the time) and withdrawn on Monday. Usually (like 90% of the time) it will be in your Neteller account by Wed. Withdrawing on Tuesday it may not be available to redeposit on Wed. There are so many "extra" bonuses I just try to make sure I have $$ for the Wed and Sat - anything else is gravy. If you can max both it's $300. That's more than most people can/will clear in a week and offers a easy to follow routine.