Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2005, 12:23 AM

Default Re: My Political Problem

So you are declining my offer.?

What a ------.

okay, atleast tell me what odds I HAVE TO GIVE YOU, for you to step up and play me...

[ QUOTE ]
Yes. Same game I described that I would take the ten percent rebate from Daniel. Except this time I will pay it. 150-300 8/B Stud. $25 ante $50 bring in. 10K freezout. Or half the stakes for 5K. Those are my only two offers . Otherwise goodbye.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-21-2005, 12:26 AM

"For 10K in No Limit Poker.

25/50 blinds or 50/100 blinds. We play to someone has it all.

David says he'll give anyone here 10 to 9"

I didn't say anyone and I didn't say any game except 8/B stud. See what I mean about readers who skim?

For me to lay 10-9 odds for 10K I would have to believe that my chances were at least 57% or so.

The number of two plus two formumites who have better than a 43% chance against me in no limit holdem is well over a THOUSAND. Or at least there better be.
Old 05-21-2005, 12:28 AM

Methinks thou doth protest too much in previous posts. This last post is much better, to the point, very clear. Less is more, since on this site more is uncontrollable...I think the poet said it best when he outlined the basics of the KISS principle...Keep It Simple Stupid.

Now lets get those cards in the air, shuffle up and deal boys....just tell us where and when so we can watch or have surrogates do it for us....
Old 05-21-2005, 12:29 AM

Lemme tell you something, Davey. I can call you Davey, right? Right. You declined to play against Daniel's original stakes as they were too high for you. Well your stakes are too high for my comfort zone. I will play you for lower stakes if you agree.. you rat bastard, you.
Old 05-21-2005, 12:31 AM

Aren;t you the same guy that wussed out of paying The Yugoslavian like $100 for tat Haike contest?

If so, save that 10k to pay for yer trailer home.
Old 05-21-2005, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Aren;t you the same guy that wussed out of paying The Yugoslavian like $100 for tat Haike contest?

If so, save that 10k to pay for yer trailer home.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. i said i was going to pay the best haiku

i just picked that one because it was at the buttom of the page i clicked. i just wanted to mess around with goofy OOT nerds. i live in a third world country. do you really think im going to give some clown $100 for writing a haiku, when that same money could last a family of five more than a month?
Old 05-21-2005, 12:36 AM

That just makes you a liar.
Old 05-21-2005, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That just makes you a liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i am a liar.

i had no intention of paying anyone for a mat sklansky poem. those who created a poem are donks. i was mocking OOT.

enough?
Old 05-21-2005, 12:39 AM

"Lemme tell you something, Davey. I can call you Davey, right? Right. You declined to play against Daniel's original stakes as they were too high for you. Well your stakes are too high for my comfort zone. I will play you for lower stakes if you agree.. you rat bastard, you."

Unlike what was said about me, I believe you and that you are not just trying ot get out of the game. But it doesn't matter. I won't play smaller. The offer is good until your eighteenth birthday.
Old 05-21-2005, 12:42 AM

Default Sklansky, your only political problem....

...is supporting president bush.

i, and most of the other posters on 2+2 could care less about some stupid heads-up challenge; the people that but your books understand what you're trying to say, and anyone that doesn't get it doesn't deserve your responses. i'd be willing to bet that the majority of your critics on the WPT forum (hell, the majority of the WPT forum, critics or not) are pimply faced teenagers with no idea how to play winning poker.

you don't need to defend your positions, those that have read your books will still respect your accomplishments.

just don't vote republican anymore, for god's sake.