Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2005, 10:19 PM

Default Re: trying new thing

I think it would be impossible to play 6 SnG's and 2 MTT's. They're just too different. Especially the MTT on the last 20 people.

My suggestion would be play only two MTT's at a time, and maybe one SnG (especially if your in big MTT, that [censored] will cost you).
Old 05-16-2005, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My suggestion would be play only two MTT's at a time, and maybe one SnG (especially if your in big MTT, that [censored] will cost you).

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this is really needed. If it starts getting close to crunch time in the MTT then you can just finsh up whatever SNGs you are playing and concentrate on the MTT. Its not like the final table is going to sneak up on you.
Old 05-16-2005, 10:38 PM

Actually, yeah...Didn't think about that. I still think 6 might be too much, like I said, it might cost you.

Depending on how big your damn roll is, go for it.
Old 05-16-2005, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it would be impossible to play 6 SnG's and 2 MTT's. They're just too different. Especially the MTT on the last 20 people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh sorry, I only played 6 SNGs, but the FTP ones were deeper stacks/slower blinds, so I was getting frazzled. I didn't play any MTTs.