Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2005, 08:03 PM

Default Re: Another eating feat

That post makes no sense. If you're not overweight then you don't need to go on a diet. I find it really hard to believe that you aren't overweight, however, judging by how much you eat.

Just stop being a pig. No need for a diet. Eat two pieces of pizza instead of eight.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That post makes no sense. If you're not overweight then you don't need to go on a diet. I find it really hard to believe that you aren't overweight, however, judging by how much you eat.

Just stop being a pig. No need for a diet. Eat two pieces of pizza instead of eight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being overweight is not the only reason to go on a diet. I have an unhealthy diet and that needs to be changed. Eating 2 slices would be impossible for me, so I'm giving up on pizza altogether when summer rolls around.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eating 2 slices would be impossible for me, so I'm giving up on pizza altogether when summer rolls around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Smart... go for the unsustainable diet that will just relapse in a few weeks.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Eating 2 slices would be impossible for me, so I'm giving up on pizza altogether when summer rolls around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Smart... go for the unsustainable diet that will just relapse in a few weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't eat 2 slices. If I'm eating something, I'm going all the way. So I'm going to make those healthy things.
Old 05-07-2005, 03:13 AM

I know where you're coming from. Some people have high metabolisms, or are athletic or young and used to eating a lot and needing to eat a lot. You can still be very healthy and eat a lot, if you stay away from the bad stuff and focus on the good stuff. Except for the starchy ones, you can eat almost any amount of vegetables and fruits and not gain weight. Unless, of course, they're just additions to your diet and not a substitute for what you would have eaten. The trick to doing that with vegetables and it not becoming really boring is herbs and spices. Most American food uses almost no herbs or spices, but the same dish can taste completely different depending on how you spice it. Add some chicken and tofu in there, and you can eat like a total hog and still lose fat like crazy, and without losing any muscle, like almost all diets make you do.