Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2005, 04:26 AM

Default Re: Mounting LCD\'s over a reclining chair?

I play from a recliner. I just slide it under an adustable height office table and slap my monitors on it. Low cost perfectly workable solution that also gives me a little space to put a cup of coffee or a book, my speakers, DVD's, etc.

I use the mouse either on the arm's chair or more usually on my lap. For a mouse surface, I have a stadium blanket wrapped around an inch thick hardback book(so it doesn't bend). Quite comfy in my lap, and my shoulder doesn't get in weird positions too long that way, like mousing on the chair's arm can do.

I type either in my lap or on the table. My speakers are on the table, etc., and the computer is down below. I can extend the leg support portion of the chair right underneath the table fully, which you can't do with most desks.

It's extremely comfortable, and I can play for very long hours this way if I want to. The blanket-around-book homemade mouse/keyboard pad I've got is firm enough that I can put a bowl of hot soup or a sandwich plate on it or whatever and still be very comfy eating while playing.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:34 AM

Default Re: Mounting LCD\'s over a reclining chair? (O/T)

[ QUOTE ]
Buster, if you're gonna use a colorful triangle as an avatar, it should be this one (assuming you didn't lose open challenge thing):

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, with the summer Gay Pride parade season almost upon us, I think that we should be supportive that Buster is finally "out and proud." *circle snap* you go boy! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Shauna
Old 05-03-2005, 04:36 AM

Default Re: Mounting LCD\'s over a reclining chair? (O/T)

god dammit...

I hate you all. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]