Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2005, 11:43 PM

Default Re: eff tuan le in the a

I played in tournament with Tuan on the day they raced. Both Tuan and Grizzle were at my table for quite awhile. I finally got the story from tuan le. he made it sound like he thought he was betting against grizzle and he didn't find out ted forrest was involved until after the bet had been made.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:17 AM

Default Re: eff tuan le in the a

i guess that just confirms how much of a hustler ted forrest is. offering sam a freeroll, without even giving him an offer for a cut pretty much seals up that he thought it was a sure win. just looking at tuan and sam though....who'd have thought sam was the sure bet in a foot race?
Old 04-26-2005, 11:17 AM

Default man...

OK, i admit i didn't much like the way tuan carried himself in that WPT event (even called him a turd in the other thread) running around high-fiving his friends on suckouts and such, but tv editing can really skew perception...

for whatever his other failings may or may not be, give the man his due; you don't win to major events by accident...