Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2005, 12:39 AM

Default Re: Best site for micro limit play?

i like it ok but always seem to play worse there than paradise. software is so so but hand history for PT is way easy with the little download from PT for UB hand histories

sweave1
Old 04-24-2005, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sitting at 18.25 BB/100 right now

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Seems like you can almost always give other players no credit for any sort of reasonable hand, and just assume they have nothing and you'll win.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how it always feels when you are on a large upswing, so make sure you are still playing a solid game despite your very nice results. Also, I find if you wear a lot of camouflage and surround your desk with plants and such, it makes it harder for the variance police to track you down. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2005, 12:57 AM

Oh guaranteed I'm gonna get slapped sometime soon, but my PT stats seem fine right now (I'm a smiley face). I think I'm playing a bit loose and too aggressive after the flop for marginal hands, just realizing that now and getting it under control a bit more.

I'll definitely see what happens in the next few thousand hands, I'm trying to play solid and really making sure I'm not tilting. Even when I'm not in the hand, when I see what people are doing with their hands it just amazes me.

I gotta say, this upswing stuff is a lot funner than those downswing jerks.
Old 04-24-2005, 01:06 AM

I just cashed out of Pokerroom. Something about it bugged me. I was stuck there because I own Macintosh, but recently purchased Vurtual PC. I now play at Party Poker. I think the players are much worse on average, but you run into much better ones too. I must admit I like the graphics and setup of pokerroom better.