Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Probability
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2005, 08:02 PM

Default Re: Wake me from this Nightmare ......please!!!!

"I've posted some ideas for understanding and measuring Luck into the Beginner's Forum."

Thanks buddy i'll ck it out. i realize that multi tourny play is always streaky..ive gone weeks without winning before and thats to be expected but i'm just shocked by the lack of playable hands im getting in this particular tourny, i only posted 2 nights but the rest of the ones ive played are no different...11 games total and the best hands ive had is pr 10's (2 or 3 times) and ace suited(low kicker)maybe 6 times ...total! at the skin i play at last night in the first 2 hours i got more playable hands then at PP in 2 weeks..im going to try the PP 25,000 again tonight and if the results are the same i just got to figure im in over my head and go back to playing 8th graders at Bodog and ACR,ect where i know i can compete. maybe im not ready for the step up but i sure feel like the majority of players that ive seen in this 25,000 are not that much better than me if any..their just getting better cards. and again i could be wrong about that but im not going to just keep banging my head against a brickwall even if sooner or later it will fall down....lol
Actually i was hoping that by posting here where everyone says the experts are at i'd get some words of encouragement.
But with the exception of your post it looks like just a buncha chest pounders here like anywhere else. hell after that 1st response i knew i wasnt gonna get much...lol
Thanks again and lemme go read ur post before this tourny starts!

"That's like an hour's worth of hands"
Exactly an hour in both cases. thats how long it took me to blind out and with not enough chips to even make the next blind i just went all in with whatever i could get...which wasn't much... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2005, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Wake me from this Nightmare ......please!!!!

"im going to try the PP 25,000 again tonight and if the results are the same i just got to figure im in over my head and go back to playing 8th graders at Bodog and ACR,ect"

Goodbye to PP..anybody looking 4 me ill be at the .05 tables at ACR