Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2005, 02:40 PM

Default Re: T\'s MLB picks- April

I lied. I forgot I had money on the O's to win the 3 game series and they did, so I should be getting something from that today. Not sure how it works since the 3rd game was postponed, but they won the first two, so no matter what would have happened today, they had the series locked up. so I guess that is a win. So tomorrow I may do another double or nothing, or decide to just put it all on red. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2005, 11:32 PM

This is BS. My bet was marked as "No action" and I just got my money back. They won the first two games, why does it matter if the third game is played? Total BS.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:28 AM

My guess is that it is in their rules somewhere. So, there probably isn't much you can do about it. If you bet the over in a game and it goes over by the end of the 2nd inning it is a push if the game is canceled. Someday you will get off the hook because of something like this.

craig
Old 04-28-2005, 12:42 AM

Oh well. My sportsbetting is officially done for the summer. I took the $5 I got back and put it on red on the roulette wheel and lost. Figured I had better chance that way than with the way i was picking games. I already had some money put on end of season stuff like the O's to win the division and AL Penant and other stuff. If they do both, I'm up for the year. But other than that, I'm done.