Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2005, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Party Poker Rigged

[ QUOTE ]
"Unfortunately, I kept telling myself that Party-Poker “had to be legit, I mean come on why wouldn’t they be. . .” Several thousand dollars later, I wised up."

Why did it take several thousand dollars to figure this out?

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL
Old 04-18-2005, 11:54 AM

Oh I feel your pain! LOL I was a consistant winner at B&M poker and the first real money I put in on PartyPoker got cleaned out. I just sucked it up and lucky for me, I had PokerTracker since Hand #1. I looked at it, and found many of my mistakes and turned it around to a 1.76BB/100 gain over 50K+ hands. But more importantly I saw that I could not play like I did in a B&M. On Party .5/1 if there was a 3,5,6 offsuit on the board, I can bet the player raising their little hearts out has a 47o in their pocket against my AA. In a B&M not everyone plays like they do on Party. On Party people just say "Well it is just an extra 50 cents, what the hell, I will call." In a B&M it is $2, $3, or $5 for that bet. Players don't throw their money to the wind quite as much. Also people actually have to get dressed and go to the B&M, on Party, clothing is optional, and as close as your computer. That is a big difference IMHO. Read or Reread, WLLH, SSHE, and TOP. And start over on another site, even if it is just the .01/.02 at UltimateBet, don't quit playing poker!

Just my 2 cents.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2005, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have played thousands of hands of Texas-Hold’Em at Party Poker (ring games, all different limits).

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW! Several thousands of hands at Party Poker. That is quite a number....
Old 04-18-2005, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have an Associate of Science degree and I am currently working on a Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering on a part time basis at on of our nations leading technical colleges, I have also programmed turnkey computer applications related to mechanical drafting and design.

[/ QUOTE ]

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Bottom line: players on this site have compiled databases of hundreds of thousands of poker hands from Party and they're statistically legit.
Old 04-18-2005, 12:02 PM

I am 39 years old and have been playing poker in B&M environments for twenty five years, that’s right since about age 14. I have an Associate of Science degree and I am currently working on a Bachelor’s of Science in Mechanical Engineering on a part time basis at on of our nations leading technical colleges, I have also programmed turnkey computer applications related to mechanical drafting and design

It just shows that jobs for the mentally handicapped are improving.

Lori
Old 04-18-2005, 12:07 PM

I've won about $70,000 playing at Party Poker. Should I get out? Too bad you're leaving. You're probably one of the fish I've won money from.
Old 04-18-2005, 12:19 PM

Should I get out?

Which part of " eventually YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY – period." don't you understand?

Lori [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2005, 12:31 PM

"...they don’t seem to want to let me go..."

Best part of the post. Classic. I wouldn't let you go either.

-Matt
Old 04-18-2005, 12:34 PM

Old 04-18-2005, 12:44 PM

This guy's a moron. Yes, their function is to increase the wealth of their shareholders and I think the millions of dollars in rake they collect on a daily basis probably do that. You expect us to believe they have bots in the game collecting your 50 dollar all in bets in order to increase that wealth. Just like a B+M cardroom they get paid on EVERY SINGLE HAND (nearly) through the rake. If you've gone through thousands without winning on partypoker call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Good luck,
Matt