Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2005, 05:53 PM

Default Re: new poker lingo

[ QUOTE ]
Just wait until you have those moments with 8 open tables but you're sitting at only 5 or something from getting knocked out or just plain not sitting down at them. Funny

[/ QUOTE ]

OK do I understand this correctly? Am I not the only one that has started up a table while 8tabling then not have time to sit down(or miss your seat) then forget to close it out because you are busy.... I have looked at tables and realized... "OH this table isnt even active. I never sat down here."

Ad of course there are the times you realize oh im out of here here and there.

Then there is the double and even triple beat when you push on more then one table and lose on them all. This sucks on more then one level. If you lose on two or more tables at once you miss the box for the HH.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:22 PM

Default Re: new poker lingo

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just wait until you have those moments with 8 open tables but you're sitting at only 5 or something from getting knocked out or just plain not sitting down at them. Funny

[/ QUOTE ]

OK do I understand this correctly? Am I not the only one that has started up a table while 8tabling then not have time to sit down(or miss your seat) then forget to close it out because you are busy.... I have looked at tables and realized... "OH this table isnt even active. I never sat down here."

Ad of course there are the times you realize oh im out of here here and there.

Then there is the double and even triple beat when you push on more then one table and lose on them all. This sucks on more then one level. If you lose on two or more tables at once you miss the box for the HH.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I hate those too when you get knocked out at multiple tables within a short time span. That's news to me if you can't request the summaries since I never noticed it yet. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]