Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2005, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Question for the 20- tabling guy

Yup I use good word to prove my point, not only like : "dick" "lamest". Actually I was responding to your request, pointing out that it did not needed a thread.

(EDIT)Sorry that you did not understand me.

Old 04-08-2005, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually I was responding to your request, pointing out that it did not needed a thread.

<font color="blue"> Sorry that you can't understand me.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's embarrassing...

The OP was looking for some info that may have been known by anyone who viewed the video.

So maybe it did "needed a thread".

Izenra - ummm... nice edit (but you're solving the wrong problem - and completely missing the unintentional humour of your post).

That's even more embarrassing.
Old 04-08-2005, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So maybe it did "needed a thread".

[/ QUOTE ]

nice.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:27 PM

Ok sorry, I am just use to other forum where some stuff like that woulda been close :P. Asking questions like that when the user know about all the stuff he can use to find his information.

I woulda think a user with this number of post=a regular to this site would know that.

Ok I won't do anymore flame I guess :S. Sorry. I would not have do that to a low number of post user.

Still I thought he woulda do : " oh right, the search/pm".Yea again I too much use to other forum.
Old 04-08-2005, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok sorry, I am just use to other forum where some stuff like that woulda been close :P. Asking questions like that when the user know about all the stuff he can use to find his information.

I woulda think a user with this number of post=a regular to this site would know that.

Ok I won't do anymore flame I guess :S. Sorry. I would not have do that to a low number of post user.

Still I thought he woulda do : " oh right, the search/pm".Yea again I too much use to other forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny that you have 16 posts and you think that people are ever going to listen to you after being an ass for no reason. If you're going to do this to every post that asks an obvious question then you won't be around here too long.

Freakin

*EDIT* Take this post for example. You don't know how to read a poker book (or use the search function you have been talking about)? That question is discussed at great lenght every week or two.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mentor

EDIT: quickly found using the search "20 +tabling +video"

[/ QUOTE ]

Could someone just link to the original thread, now I'm just curious and am having no luck with the search function.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:31 PM

Wow.

I couldn't even read your post.

Completely unintelligible.

You are not in a position to be criticizing ANYONE (regardless of post count)

And what other forum are you "use" to? You've been registered for a week with &lt;20 posts.
Old 04-08-2005, 08:09 PM

No I am not going to be like this in other post. My humor suck and I did become a little overheat and continued the cocky humor when the thread starter used words(*Dick*).

Response to your edit:
And my point was about opening a new thread. And I did check out the thread about odd but could not find my answer. And I don't have a poker book right now.
Old 04-08-2005, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No I am not going to be like this in other post. My humor suck and I did become a little overheat and continued the cocky humor when the thread starter used words(*Dick*).

Response to your edit:
And my point was about opening a new thread. And I did check out the thread about odd but could not find my answer. And I don't have a poker book right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Preorder Getting Started in Hold'Em and buy Small Stakes Hold'em. You can buy both from this site using Neteller (they'll even eat the transfer fees). Welcome to the forums, and check out this post; it's a goldmine.

Freakin
Old 04-08-2005, 08:26 PM

Wyers

Cocky forum where everyone flame everybody and it is considere " funny " there. It's a Video game forum so you expect cocky teenager.

I promise that won't happen again.

Thanx for links Freak.