Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2005, 08:38 AM

Default Re: Standing \"beside\" someone in line

Does anyone else remember the news video posted on here where a guy got upset at some bitch for cutting in line, then she runs out, calls her boyfriend and 2 mins later he comes in and seriously fucks up the poor guy?

After seeing that, I'm thinking waiting 2 more mins because someone cut in front of you ain't ENTIRELY a bad thing.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we got this late night pizza place downtown that everyone hits up after the bars. the line is usually out the door. when i roll up i push my way through along the side of the wall right to the front of the line. i order my pizza and walk out. no one has ever said [censored]. probably saves me at least 10 minutes

[/ QUOTE ]

You realise everyone in the queue, and everyone who reads this, thinks you're a jerk?
Old 04-07-2005, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we got this late night pizza place downtown that everyone hits up after the bars. the line is usually out the door. when i roll up i push my way through along the side of the wall right to the front of the line. i order my pizza and walk out. no one has ever said [censored]. probably saves me at least 10 minutes

[/ QUOTE ]

congratulations! you're a dick.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:46 AM

Did your butt stink that day?
Old 04-07-2005, 09:09 AM

agreed
Old 04-07-2005, 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else remember the news video posted on here where a guy got upset at some bitch for cutting in line, then she runs out, calls her boyfriend and 2 mins later he comes in and seriously fucks up the poor guy?

After seeing that, I'm thinking waiting 2 more mins because someone cut in front of you ain't ENTIRELY a bad thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

pizza brawl

Its nice to know if I ever get beat up in a pizza place the other customers have my back, and its funny when the delivery guy comes in and tells the attacker that he dropped his cell phone (that isnt even his) I'm guessing he was confused on what was going on.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:25 AM

damn, that dude just got knocked the FUGGOUT!
Old 04-07-2005, 04:00 PM

1. I had a guy behind me at the grocery checkout once. He stood one inch away from me. I put my stuff on the conveyor, and walked down to the far end of the belt. I was hoping that would create some distance, but he walked past a conveyor belt covered with my groceries, and stood one inch from me. I looked at him, and he was clueless. I told him, "You must be in a big hurry. My *wife* doesn't stand this close to me." He went ape-doodoo, screaming over and over, "What's your problem, man? What's your problem?", but he was no longer in my personal space, so I ignored him.

2. I'm at the grocery checkout with my 5-year-old daughter. She stands one inch from the guy in front of us in line. I told her, "Back up, sweetie. Always remember: standing really close to the person in front of you, does not make the line move faster."

I guess the guy heard me, because he said to my daughter, pleasantly, "You listen to your Daddy. He's a very smart man."
Old 04-07-2005, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unless they ask you "What do scissors do?" If you fall for it and reply "cut," brother, you're screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]

So "stab you in the [censored] heart" would work better?