Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2005, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Hand converter FYI

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
does this work for Paradise or the Crypto sites or Stars, or just for Party hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

If a site is supported, it is supported for both High only and High-Low games.

PokerStars (ring games/tournaments).

Party/Empire (ring games/tournaments).

UltimateBet for ring games, tournaments have not been tested.

I’m adding support for Paradise right now (ring games and tournaments will both be tested). Someone asked about the Crypto sites and I told him I’d try if he could send me some good hand samples.

What I need is a High only hand, a High-Low hand and any tournament hand. I also need to see every possible action including third street completion, double bet, double raise, re-raise and all-in.

I also need to see hands with and without a showdown.

If you’re willing to send me some Crypto hands, PM me and I’ll give you my Email address.

[/ QUOTE ]

ill try to gather some crypto high and tourney hands...dont think they have stud8. COme to think of it I think they may only have hold em tournies. I play stud hi there though a bunch so i can put together some hands with a lot of action for that part of it. The one thing that might throw the convertor off is that there is unlimited raising heads up on those sites.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The one thing that might throw the convertor off is that there is unlimited raising heads up on those sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

That shouldn’t be a problem because I don’t count the action. I just keep going until I hit the next street.

Identifying each street is important to my code, particularly since I support the conversion of more than one hand at a time.

Paradise really sucks at that because there’s no real street identifier other than on third. It just goes from cards dealt to action to cards dealt to action … yuck.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:21 PM

I see how it works now. Looking forward to posting some interesting hands soon. Thanks.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I see how it works now. Looking forward to posting some interesting hands soon. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome.